Gorilla Glue, Purple Kush & Purple Crack: First Time Grow

MustangRanch

A friend gave me a gorilla glue seed he had,thought I'd see if it would grow. So this started me on a whole new obsession.

20161004_133646.jpg

this is what it looks like now

20161020_120326.jpg

re: Gorilla Glue - Purple Kush & Purple Crack - First Time Grow

Off to a good start it looks like.....I'd say "careful it is an addictive hobby" but I think you already realizing that ;)

Ahhh thee excitement over first grow I'll never forget it. Congrats, lookin good!!

Transplanted the Gorilla Glue today

20161023_203830.jpg

Not really sure how much water to give my seedlings. I grow jalapenos and tomatoes, things like that. But I know this is a different animal. I have a Apollo fluorescent grow light for that and a dorm grow led that I just got for my new adventure.

Thanks everybody, hope they come out great. Starting from seed seems to take so long.

Thanks everybody, hope they come out great. Starting from seed seems to take so long.
420-magazine-mobile1586948011.jpg

Looking for telltale signs of the sex hoping this is going to be a girl.

Sent from my SM-N900P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Karma sent for a girl friend,, lookin like you got a bit of a wait still,, week five or six iffin you be lucky, week seven if not so lucky,, i am working on trying to tell male or female very early on with the preflowers,, can maybe save a week or two deciding,, tough tho,, must be patient friend,, time will tell and Nuttin else

Welcome to the grow community, cheers

420-magazine-mobile2065799916.jpg

These are so slow. And I accidentally used the wrong bottle to water them. So now you see some of the bottom leaves curling.

420-magazine-mobile2139758052.jpg

I've been thinning this one some. Still not sure of the sex yet.

420-magazine-mobile1282508123.jpg

And transplanted the pk and pc as well. Gonna go pick up some clones from a friend tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom