Gov's PlatinumLED Adventure With DocBud's High Brix Kit

subbed - interested in this light :)

Yes, the light has absolutely kicked ass in veg.

That's great to know, Gov. I have Doc's kit, cooked soil, AND Platinum LED's as well (3 P600's). Just beginning my operation. Didn't know if I would be wasting/cost effective these LED's in veg vs T5's. Your opinion is valued and respected. BTW, which switch (left or right) is the veg only switch????? DUH!

It's the switch with the blue hue to the light. The red is turned on in flower along with the veg switch to create the full spectrum.

10-4 Gov, that's what I thought, just confirming. I'll use the Platinum for veg then, per your recommendation. Thanks!

Yes, the light has absolutely kicked ass in veg.

That's great to know, Gov. I have Doc's kit, cooked soil, AND Platinum LED's as well (3 P600's). Just beginning my operation. Didn't know if I would be wasting/cost effective these LED's in veg vs T5's. Your opinion is valued and respected. BTW, which switch (left or right) is the veg only switch????? DUH!

3 600s will be crazy bright!!

Here is a brief video of Dj short talking about it - Herbin Farmer - Flowering Tips by DJ SHORT - YouTube

If you google Dj short panel, he often brings it up when he is on them.

I will say, my plants were showing sex 7 days in flower after 6 weeks in veg, and already begging to get hairy and it's only been a week in.

When I take off leaves, I also notice it is already producing it's final funky smell this early.

Sweet ill check it out! Looking good also!

I dont know about king but I def know a lil bit :) To be honest I dont know how that happened either! Lol
Lol, I do, you said the right thing to the right person :)
Getting close to the flip gov, on the 8bk?

Hey Everybody. I want to apologize for the sparse updates lately, but suffice it to say a sack full of shit dropped in my lap...but most of it is cleaned up now.

On to the grow...

I moved the high brix plants back into the cabinet as it was time to flip the hempy. She got trimmed back last Tuesday and flipped to full spectrum on the P300. She got her first boost of bloom nutes as well. Since this is my first use of GLR, I will be keeping a close eye to see how long before bud set.

8bkhempy_11_17_14.jpg

She's a real looker, and no doubt should push this P300 on coverage a bit, but I'm confident.

main_11_17_14.jpg

hempy_stem_11_17_14.jpg

This is her right side. She was LST'd a bit to spread her out and this entire cluster is part of the result

8bkhempy_right_side_11_17_14.jpg

...and of course THE BUD VALLEY...redux

bud_valley1_11_17_14.jpg

stalk_11_17_14.jpg

I will have pics of the high brix plants tomorrow...:peace:

:cool:

Hey Everybody. I want to apologize for the sparse updates lately, but suffice it to say a sack full of shit dropped in my lap...but most of it is cleaned up now.

On to the grow...

I moved the high brix plants back into the cabinet as it was time to flip the hempy. She got trimmed back last Tuesday and flipped to full spectrum on the P300. She got her first boost of bloom nutes as well. Since this is my first use of GLR, I will be keeping a close eye to see how long before bud set.

8bkhempy_11_17_14.jpg

She's a real looker, and no doubt should push this P300 on coverage a bit, but I'm confident.

main_11_17_14.jpg

hempy_stem_11_17_14.jpg

This is her right side. She was LST'd a bit to spread her out and this entire cluster is part of the result

8bkhempy_right_side_11_17_14.jpg

...and of course THE BUD VALLEY...redux

bud_valley1_11_17_14.jpg

stalk_11_17_14.jpg

I will have pics of the high brix plants tomorrow...:peace:

Dude that thing is the hulk....

She looks great! Can't wait to see what she can do in flower.

Thanks guys. Yeah AS, she was alternating about 2 weeks ago, so she's ready to explode. Hopefully there will be some bud set by the weekend. ;)

Yeah that node spacing and inter-nodal growth should result in phenomenal buds. I started my plant on another cheap ebay panel and it ended up having horrible node spacing and as a result the main colas didnt connect to make one big one. I have a feeling if I had my P300 the whole time it would have ended up more like yours.

Also sorry to hear about your troubles, hopefully its nothing major.

Troubles come and go. Mine are mostly gone now. ;)

Internodal spacing could also be the result of the strain and pheno you grew, but yes, these lights can be credited with supplying great light in copious amounts thus far. I'm really pleased.

Troubles come and go. Mine are mostly gone now. ;)

Internodal spacing could also be the result of the strain and pheno you grew, but yes, these lights can be credited with supplying great light in copious amounts thus far. I'm really pleased.

:high-five:

Quality, plus quantity. Quality, plus quantity.

The secret is an abundance of both.

Looking absolutely fantastic as ever, my friend..

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom