Gov's PlatinumLED Adventure With DocBud's High Brix Kit

Arent there enough videos and charts? Apparently enough for all the people who've already purchased them.

Yea, why would someone want to advertise their product too much, or just inform the buyers of their product.
And no I havent seen a platinumled chart, and I don't care about the centermark par value, it's about a high par and to cover that area up too, not dropping 80% par value when you go 1feet out.

Will you please do a PAR meter video with the P600?
I'm thinking of adding another light, that's why :)

Actually.. yes! Give us a week or so as we have some P600s coming in that will be sent out to our newest demo grower..

..and this one. Oh boy. Wait until you see the mastermind that we've got in store. This is going to be good! We're beyond ecstatic and honored to add him to the PlatinumLED family. You all know him very well.

..and again.. like all of our family of growers.. for absolutely zero compensation in any way. For the love and for the community. That's why we're all here.

Some people just dont wanna do the research...oh well. Guess some of the best growers journals arent enough! :)

I think the par readings are very useful, plus I haven't seen a grow journal using a p600. And what's wrong with asking? Platinum can always say no if they don't think it will benefit anybody. Then why do any par readings for any panels?
Also what if potential customers only have seen this or the introduction thread, there's no proof or pudding or basket of flowers in either thread. Not every potential customer has seen curso's threads, just saying

Some like to say stupid things to get a response. :)
There's a lot of reticent stoners on here, emotions run wild :)

Watch Tavosvo and be dumbfounded for sure.....talk about superb and way over the top results.....that will make you a believer!!!

Hey all good morning! I have a brief update of sorts today. The 8bk hempy plant is eating/drinking about 3/4 gal a day now and flourishing. My high brix plants were suffering in there so I moved them back to the cabinet and I've learned a few things. Suffice it to say the little ones were really sucking hind teat, and subsisting on leftovers so to speak. They are finally starting to come back. It'll likely be another week, but they live.

A few pics. I've carefully spread her out one last time and decided to open the two main tops and spread it incrememntally over a few days. Here she is...
8bkHempy_11_20_14.jpg

8bkHempy3_11_20_14.jpg

Here are a couple of the hb plants. They're kinda pitiful, but they've been through alot and are still hanging in there.

8bkhb1_11_20_14.JPG
8bkhb_top_11_20_14.JPG
BD1_11_20_14.JPG
BD3_11_20_14.JPG

:peace::cool:

Hope all is well with you and your lot gov...

What happened? Why sad plants?

I had need to move them for about 2 weeks to a more secure location. They got less attention and were mildly neglected. I'm a bit of a control freak (or so I'm told) and was unable to keep as close an eye as I needed (or the plants too for that matter). It's truly nothing to do with the lights, the kit or the soil. It was the human element this time. :blushsmile:

I truly just wanted to keep them alive at the time, so I guess getting them back to their home alive is a good thing. They'll get back on track pretty quickly. They've been in these 1 gal pots now for almost 4 weeks, so if they look good in another week or so (when they dry out), I will up-can them.

There is more to it, but that's the gist.

:cool:

Ahh.. yes. Most of us have been through things of this nature. Sad state of affairs that it still has to be like this. How much longer????

Great to see and hear that everything is back on track..

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom