Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Yep I forgot weed eater, dam lol
Had a few whiskies last night when I made that list :laughtwo:

A hose pipe? Now that's different. In my mind a "pipe" is a solid form of tubing, a "hose" is soft tubing.. so now ya really got me confused :rofl:
Yes I call it a water hose or a garden hose but the old timers where I live call it a hose pipe.

It’s the day and time to “Smoke 2 Joints”. Bob Marley
Just smokes 2 joints all day :lot-o-toke: or 4.. haha

Happy 420 GDB, Nev and everyone else!

Happy 420!

3319BEAB-A4F8-4FFF-A71E-DFD44AD97704.gif

Happy 420 GDB and all! And I suddenly feel like I'm back in my bedroom in 1973 for some reason... :hmmmm:
3319beab-a4f8-4fff-a71e-dfd44ad97704-gif.2343199
...staring at the Lava lamp!

Hello growers.

I've got an update on the photo tent.

It was watering and loupe-look day for the group. All are day 80 post-flip unless indicated.

I think all of these plants are nearly ready except the GeoFlora-fed Critical Kush, and even she will be ready soon.
The only reason I'm not chopping one tonight is because I'm spent from today's celebration!

The fauxto Lemon Haze (day 71 post flip) is so tilted that she will no longer stand up on her own. I have to lean her against the wall of the tent.

Tilted LH.jpg

To get some light to the side that's been against the wall, I moved her to the other side of the tent and connected her to a heavy bungee cord attached to the corner pole of the tent.

LH in corner.jpg

Surprise, surprise. My Grand Daddy Purple is changing from orange to purple!
GDP turning purple.jpg

GDP bud.
GDP  bud.JPG

LH bud.
Lemon Haze bud.JPG

The Strawberry Banana Grape is laden with amber trichs and would have been taken down tonight if I weren't too lazy to do it. Since I gave her a little water tonight, I'll put her in the dark tomorrow night and get to her maybe Thursday. I didn't get a pic of her.

The GeoFlora-fed Critical Kush could use a week or more. One thing interesting about her, though perhaps trivial, is that she doesn't like to let go of leaves. Unlike most of my plants, where I can just gently tug dead leaves off, the CK will not let them go easily no matter what shape they're in.

I had to give a good tug to get this raggedy one freed and it's been that way with all the others that have died on this plant.
GF wont let go.JPG

Here's the dwindling group: CK front left hiding the SBG. GDP middle. CK right.

Tent April 20.JPG

If I take these down at my current energy level, I will surely end up with one or more couch-lock plants.

Good thing I've got a comfortable couch! :Rasta:

Peace.

The fauxto Lemon Haze (day 71 post flip) is so tilted that she will no longer stand up on her own.
I’m so liking your Haze. I need a few good genetic Haze seeds for a new grow. I really want to get a good purple strain to grow this fall/winter.

Wonderful problems to have when she gets top heavy, she just needed a break from standing so long :laughtwo:

The gdp is looking more gorgeous every day, you did a number on that one, and in a good way!

Go rest up, tomorrow is another day my friend. You'll get to them eventually, you've been in and out of trim jail a lot lately so you'll need a couple those couch lockers. Have a great night GDB

Wonderful problems to have when she gets top heavy, she just needed a break from standing so long :laughtwo:

The gdp is looking more gorgeous every day, you did a number on that one, and in a good way!

Go rest up, tomorrow is another day my friend. You'll get to them eventually, you've been in and out of trim jail a lot lately so you'll need a couple those couch lockers. Have a great night GDB
Thanks for the nice words, Dick!

After all the smoke floating around in here today, I should be able to rest well tonight. I hope none of today's medications say otherwise! :laughtwo:

I’m so liking your Haze. I need a few good genetic Haze seeds for a new grow. I really want to get a good purple strain to grow this fall/winter.
Go for it, Nev!

I'd enjoy watching you grow either. :Rasta:

Thanks, @N420.

That plant has an interesting history. I don't know if you've been here from the beginning, but she was supposed to be an auto. Moreover, on her day 30-something I did this:

Oh Snap!

The plant that is front left in the photo above is a Lemon Haze. Shortly after this pic was taken I was trying to move out a tie-down on her, screwed up and snapped off the whole top of the plant. The whole top!

I think she'll survive but I decapitated the best bud sites.
She was the biggest "auto" in the tent at the time of that bone-headed mistake. Of course I later learned she was no auto. And now despite being decapitated early on, she's huge!

It gives me hope for what may become of another photo plant that I recently damaged in a similar fashion! :Rasta:

Hello growers.

The Strawberry Banana Grape will be going into the darkness for a few days beginning this evening. I'll likely chop her on Saturday.

She's already looking a little funky and will look even funkier after the darkness, so I'm taking her parting pics today.

If I take her down on Saturday that will be her day 84 post-flip and she will have finished up at 5.5g of Mega Crop.

As you can see, she was a flopper and had to be supported and tied in several spots.

P1040778.JPG

P1040779.JPG

Peace.

Another long-speared beauty GDB! You're really going to run out of jars with these big'ns. :)
Thanks, Shed.

I don't think I mentioned it on the forum but a few weeks ago Mrs. GDB called to tell me that she was at the grocery store and they had mason jars on sale. After getting her to ensure they were 32oz jars I jumped in my truck and rushed to the store.

Three cases of 12 remained on the shelf at an astounding $17 per dozen! So 3 cases I got!
(The last time I was able to find some I had to pay around $45 for a dozen)

Needless to say, I walked out of the store with a goofy grin on my face. :Rasta:

Some may ask why I didn't just ask the Mrs. to pick them up. Well, despite being 5 foot 9 and weighing about 150 lbs., Mrs. GDB thinks she's dainty.

When I ask her to bring me home a six pack of beer, she always leaves it in her truck, claiming it was too heavy to carry into the house!

In view of that, I wasn't about to ask her to pick up several cases of mason jars. :laughtwo:

Thanks for stopping by, Shed!

Back
Top Bottom