Grandpa's Second Try - Come Join Us!

G2H...wow oh WOW! That is way too awesome for Words! Thank you so much for taking the time to do that, and to put it on this thread. I'm sure a lot of great people will get great use from that recipe! Now... Surprise! I have an MB machine. That worked out perfectly! This has got to be a God thing...!

G2H...wow oh WOW! That is way too awesome for Words! Thank you so much for taking the time to do that, and to put it on this thread. I'm sure a lot of great people will get great use from that recipe! Now... Surprise! I have an MB machine. That worked out perfectly! This has got to be a God thing...!

*Okay what just happened there...hahahaha...it was like magic? Magic Magical Butter Machine...lol.

You're very welcome Grandpa, I love that you guys are here for the ride...Thank you soooooo much.:Namaste:

I love it when those types of connections happen. Miracles happen every day! ...

I love it when those types of connections happen. Miracles happen every day! ...
Indeed they do, HH. Glad you chimed in with that, and please feel free to follow along and ask questions or impart your knowledge here on this thread. You are more than welcome!

Indeed they do, HH. Glad you chimed in with that, and please feel free to follow along and ask questions or impart your knowledge here on this thread. You are more than welcome!

Hope you're having a beautiful morning Gramps!! Hope you spend some time doing the things that make you feel youthful and alive, life is to be loved today!

*Okay what just happened there...hahahaha...it was like magic? Magic Magical Butter Machine...lol.

You're very welcome Grandpa, I love that you guys are here for the ride...Thank you soooooo much.:Namaste:
Magical. LOL
We are thankful for the ride, and are more than glad to be benefiting from it. Thank you again! You are the embodiment of what people mean when they say how awesome a community this is. 😃

Report time.

Temp = 84°
rH = 37%

I got to thinking that Jaws was just not a good feminine name for her, so I think we're going to rename her Jane, in honor of this song by Sammy Hagar.
Plain Jane

10-20-17_Jaws.jpg

Magical. LOL
We are thankful for the ride, and are more than glad to be benefiting from it. Thank you again! You are the embodiment of what people mean when they say how awesome a community this is. 😃

*Awwww shucks Grandpa, BIG 420 family hug to you and Kelley. It's amazing how much we can heal here and have so much fun doing it. And your Plain Jane is gorgeous. Now your plant is going to pray with you. ;) Be sure to take a pic of your finished oil, so I can see your hard work. Welcome to the OIL Slickers Community. ;)

Jaws looks good Gramps! :thumb: can't wait to hear about your journey processing Emma and Elsa!

*Awwww shucks Grandpa, BIG 420 family hug to you and Kelley. It's amazing how much we can heal here and have so much fun doing it. And your Plain Jane is gorgeous. Now your plant is going to pray with you. ;) Be sure to take a pic of your finished oil, so I can see your hard work. Welcome to the OIL Slickers Community. ;)
Right back atchat, G2H thanks for your kind and wise words that say nothing but the truth. And I am proud to be a member of the Oil Slickers. 😉

*fist pump*

Blood test to check for rejection of the heart is perfect. Other blood work to check for levels and my blood that pertain to my heart is perfect. WHEW!

Just waiting for the results of my echocardiogram, nuclear test and stress test.

WOW, you have beaten the odds once again and you're shhhmokin' at the finish line. Congratulations GG, I know what a relief that can be. That is another "Testiment" for Cannabis...hahahaha. Stop it brain!

Also, I completely forgot to research your oil for cartridge question. Although I have vaped on more than one occasion, I can't seem to pinpoint a place of reference to start. My brain is just putting up a block, so I found this link that might help me learn and research more if you could choose which type of vaping and cartridge you might have.

Sorry for the brain skip there, I just can't seem to figure this out, but now I'm curious and want to challenge myself to find out. It would be difficult for me to write out the options so if I may ask Kelley to pinpoint as well, it would help me tons. ;) No rush Btw,

Vapes | Seedsman

Report time.

Temp = 84°
rH = 37%

I got to thinking that Jaws was just not a good feminine name for her, so I think we're going to rename her Jane, in honor of this song by Sammy Hagar.
Plain Jane

10-20-17_Jaws.jpg

Looking a lot better this round gramps so happy to see progress for ya wish I could help more man truly .

*fist pump*

Blood test to check for rejection of the heart is perfect. Other blood work to check for levels and my blood that pertain to my heart is perfect. WHEW!

Just waiting for the results of my echocardiogram, nuclear test and stress test.

So happy to hear such great news Grandpa! Sounds like you're well on your way to an awesome weekend :)

Thanks for all the wonderful words, everyone. I go through this once every 6 months, and that is twice a year too many... LOL
In all seriousness though, I thank God everyday that I am still around. It is by his grace and power that these good reports keep coming.

Back
Top Bottom