Grandpa's Second Try - Come Join Us!

Hello everybody. Apparently the post I typed yesterday did not post for some reason. So, please excuse me if I duplicate it.
Leaving out most of the details to keep from boring all of you, things have started to come unraveled in the past week and a half or so. I simply cannot follow this forum without the app. Try as I might, I miss so many things it's not funny. Then on my next login, I find them. It's just not working. That, and a lot of issues that have happened in real life here, family and legally, that have to be dealt with
I tend to agree with the watering being an issue. I need to really think this through, so I am going to take a little break to get my mind cleared and approach it from a fresh perspective. I will still be checking in, even though probably not posting for fear of making an idiot of myself if I missed something somewhere. Please, mods, do not relocate this journal it will be reside as soon as I can use the site again. I love all of you guys and so respect all of you. I'll be checking in and I'll be back. I may even have a little surprise for you all in a bit. :Namaste: :circle-of-love:
I can

i'll be here to gramps. i have great respect for you how you keep up. i hope the app is working in no time and that you mind get clear in between.

Please never feel bad towards any members. after two decent plants i managed to screw up 5 baby's .... we all learn.

Hope you get in balance soon and i am wondering about that suprise you are talking about.

Hello everyone. It has been a very frustrating and very heartbreaking past four or five weeks. I will not bore all of you with the story, but at the end of the day it looks like we're going to be moving out of CA.
I want you all to know and understand that we appreciate all of the efforts you have made on our behalf. Unfortunately I'm going to have to ask for another favor. Any of you that happened to live in Washington state, Oregon, Idaho, or Utah... Could you let me know the least expensive area in your state to live.
Please respond to me on Skype.
My username there is the same as here. Even if you just want to talk, please use Skype. I would love to talk to any of you!
You will never know how much we miss each and everyone of you and the ability to comment talk when we want to. I look forward to hearing from any of you, and as always, may God bless!

Best of luck on your upcoming move! That Pacific Northwest is a gorgeous area. My brother lives in Eastern Washington and my dad lives in the Idaho panhandle area. Love it up there.

Back
Top Bottom