Grandpa's Second Try - Come Join Us!

Whorled Phyllotaxy - is a relatively common cannabis mutation, and causes three leaves to grow from each node rather than the usual two. Along with the extra leaf, an extra branch is also generated at each node, meaning that plants with whorled phyllotaxy often grow extra bushy!
Maybe the new site is showing me different pictures then you, cause those photos look like normal two leaves per node. Although a bit crispy.

Tough angle....kind of looks like both of you describe. I was looking at for a mutation for about a minute before I read your comments. I don't think its a tri node plant....but from that angle it kinda looks like it!

I wish I knew what you guys were talking about... :laugh:
I just realized that I put up to old pictures. It's difficult for me to find the right ones because all the images run together with no labels. So damn frustrating!

I wish I knew what you guys were talking about... :laugh:
I just realized that I put up to old pictures. It's difficult for me to find the right ones because all the images run together with no labels. So damn frustrating!

I see it now the photo was just at a weird angle making it look a bit weird. My offer to email your photos to me and I will post them here still stands. More photos equals more help.

Quick report...

All readings are with in the same range as usual. We still do not have any new babies to show you. I still don't understand why I cannot separate the pictures so that I can show you all Audrey as she stands now. She seems to be filling out a little more according to my fingers. She does seem to have crispy edges and tips. Hopefully I can get this picture thing figured out. God bless everyone! I'm trying still to be more consistent

I must have screwed up the two new seeds somehow. I am not feeling anything on top of the soil, or the pro light. No one is even seeing anything. So... I DK. Wait a little longer, or go ahead and soak two more seeds? Hmmm...

Well... Looks like we lost Audrey as well. We checked on her as usual yesterday, and found her shriveled-up upon herself and laying flat on the soil. As frustrated and disappointed as I am, we will drop 3 more beans In the next couple or three days. I just don't get it... Not at all. On top of it all, we have lost the ability, basically, to talk to our family here. That is even more frustrating and disappointing. We really miss you guys!

@Eyes4grandpa I just noticed you’re in California, if you’re close to San Diego let me know, I’d really love to lend a helping hand.
That's what we need here is a great member to help. I wish I'd live closer as I want this grow to succeed as much as mine. Dr Doob thanks so much for bringing this up as I think what your willing to do is the only way to really get grandpa going in the right direction.

Back
Top Bottom