Damn bro. Im sorry to hear you are moving and wont be able to grow. That sucks. As far as the plants go. I dont know what your feeding habbits have been like. But I would up the CalMag and Microblast to at least 1tsp per feeding. CalMag maybe 1 1/2tsp. As far as the bloom, I wouldnt go below 3tsp. Also Have you been bubbling them for 24 - 48 hrs ahead of time?
I too, need a dehumidifier. The heat and humidity in my room is really bad. I dont know how mine are still alive to be honest. Yours are looking pretty taste bro. They look like mine kinda last grow. And mine was from a combo of lights too low and nutes too low. Anyway, it was good to hear from ya homie. Hope everything works out.

So I decided to crop because I wasn't taking care of stuff but I did get to move my setup with me which is awesome I guess this journal is done but I'll start up a new one when I have my stuff together and when I figure out what I need to improve for my next grow... I just got too stressed with moving and doing an engine swap with my car and the plants suffered since I didn't give them the attention they deserve...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom