Grandpa's Second Try - Come Join Us!

Or @kingjoe
Grandpa I have something very important to teach you with this new site.

If you ever want to get the attention of someone in your own journal just write this.

@Grow2HealMe - Can you?

@Pennywise - Help?

@imtoasted - Please?

@Tead - When?

*By placing the @ sign before a persons name alerts us to see who is "mentioning" us and gives us a link to go directly there. This allows you to ask for help without having to chase us down for answers. You just "mention" us and we will come running to your aid. I have to say, this is fantastic and I hope you can take advantage of this option in your reader.

Hopefully my examples will translate for you to test...:Namaste:

or @Kingjoe83

It’s getting more comfortable each day, hang in there everyone
I agree it’s okay not a bad site I’m going to create s video tuturial see if it helps anyone

Okay Grandpa, my mistake. I don't know what it's like being visually impaired. I have been helping you so much I thought it was something worth pointing out to help you. I'm trying to be optimistic, that I misjudged. Sorry, I digress...
You have showed me so much already, and without all of that help I would not be able to do what I do now. You don't ever stop doing that! Also, you did not miss judge at all. You simply had no idea because I hadn't told you about that. I was trying to let you know the things that anyone recite won't run into. I certainly did not mean to offend you by telling about that. Please accept my apologies.

You have my heart Grandpa, I hate seeing you suffer. That's all. I love you and K. :hug:
Feeling is entirely Mutual. I just want to prove that all of your face and effort will be worth it. ❤️ :hugging-face:

Feeling is entirely Mutual. I just want to prove that all of your face and effort will be worth it. ❤️ :hugging-face:
i want it to work really bad for ya too buddy. wish there was more i could do

I with @Kingjoe83, I wish there was a way to help. I wonder if Skype is an option? You could email me your pictures and I could post them here too if it makes it easier for you? I work from home and mostly have plenty of time.
great thinking.... i want to get a care package for him. gramps are you canada buddy sorry or states . if states paypal account do you have one

never mind california okay so that state is legal now isnt

I want to be a symbol of hope in your life so it's already worth it.

Let's get an update of the ladies and see if we can continue this great momentum. HUGS

WE WILL OVERCOME! Family is as family does.
You are so much more than that. You are my adopted sister, and both Kelley and I love you and your hubby so very much
oh, and we just have the one lady left. I'll have a report in just a little while.!

I with @Kingjoe83, I wish there was a way to help. I wonder if Skype is an option? You could email me your pictures and I could post them here too if it makes it easier for you? I work from home and mostly have plenty of time.
Thank you so much for that kind and generous offer, doc. I am proud to say I have figured out how to upload and then link the pictures to a post. It took a while, and I may still make mistakes, but I am getting more confident with doing it. Skype is an option, however. I will definitely get ahold of you if I need your assistance. Thank you again, and may God bless! :Namaste:

great thinking.... i want to get a care package for him. gramps are you canada buddy sorry or states . if states paypal account do you have one

never mind california okay so that state is legal now isnt
okay Joe... What's running through that Head of yours? Yes, California is now a completely legal state.

Report time...

Temp = 74°
rH = 41%
Lux = 44
this is the last picture you will see of Pearl unless you folks tell me otherwise. In my opinion, she's just done. I don't know what happened, but she never got bigger than what you see here. Audrey, on the other hand, seems to be doing quite well and happy. I'm still a bit concerned about her spindly growth.
to that end, and knowing we will soon be dropping two more beans into water, I moved things around in there a little bit trying to Center them. We also turned on the Mars Hydro, on a timer. I have it going off about half an hour before the Growant, and turning on about half an hour after the Growant comes on, so that we do not disturb the Sunrise / Sunset setting of The Growant.

Pearl

okay Joe... What's running through that Head of yours? Yes, California is now a completely legal state.
What do you need my friend ?

What can can I do I am as eager as the others sorry I told you I’m going to help o will do so my man inserted whacky smiley face emoji haha

lets do this already this is your time

Report time...

Temp = 74°
rH = 41%
Lux = 44
this is the last picture you will see of Pearl unless you folks tell me otherwise. In my opinion, she's just done. I don't know what happened, but she never got bigger than what you see here. Audrey, on the other hand, seems to be doing quite well and happy. I'm still a bit concerned about her spindly growth.
to that end, and knowing we will soon be dropping two more beans into water, I moved things around in there a little bit trying to Center them. We also turned on the Mars Hydro, on a timer. I have it going off about half an hour before the Growant, and turning on about half an hour after the Growant comes on, so that we do not disturb the Sunrise / Sunset setting of The Growant.

Pearl
It’s funny you mentiined that I do the same thing lately trying to mock sunrise and set . Been doing since 12/-2 flip 6:30 my 300 watt led unit gets turned off Carries lots of red spectrum for bloom.

Popular grow ebay light runs hot though lol .
Also I go upstairs around 6:30 now and turn on that red in tent only then 7 comes all turn on. Great thinking .
Humidity sucks wish we could hit above fifty a cool mist vapor unit maybe Vick’s heard they are not that expensive eithier how can I get one to you @InTheShed

Spindly growth usually means they need additional light so let’s hope the Mars does the trick.
Can he not lower the light see if it helps ?

Back
Top Bottom