Great White Shark, Afghan Kush, Blue Cheese 126w LED Indoor/Outdoor Soil Grow NewB

underdated

Well this is a first for me! Just wanted to say, high, and thanks for any help and input provided ahead of time. I follow allot of the Grow Forums but never post anything. I like to just smoke, read, and follow the grows but since I've decided to start my own grow, I'm just a worried parent full of questions and some problems.

I picked this forum, because I'm using Leds. It seems to have the least bashing, and everyone seems really cool on here! This is not my first of indoor grows, but my first Solo, LED, and Soil grow. I have not grown in 10 years! Previously i used a 1000w hps/Mh, ebb n flow setup in a huge closet, and a partner with lots of knowledge! Now im in a 2x4x6 Cabinet. Talk about a HUGE difference!

Here's where I'm at. 4x GWS, 1x Blue Cheese, 1x Afghan Kush all Femmies! 11 Days old today. Vegging 24/0

Fox Farm Organic Soil + Fox Farm Nuts - Grow Big (that's it so far).

I just gave 2x GWS, and the AK, and BC a splash of Grow Big 2 Days ago. The Great white exploded from it. These 4 will make its way outside in 30 days.

I have 1 dwarfed GWS from a bad transplant, and 1 a late sproter so all they've received is water. I will finish these girls inside, and i hope to clone! Will cloning a dwarfed plant continue to grow dwarfed?

PH is 6.8 in the dirt for all the plants, run off is about the same. Temps are 68f min - 81f max depending on my ventilation and if the doors open. Normal temp is 78.9 though.

The problem I'm running into right now is my leaves are twisting? This started to occur about 5 days ago. This is happening to ALL my plants! I thought giving them Grow Big might help, but doesn't appear to have, as 2 days have gone with just bigger looking growth.

I was thinking it was a phosphorus issue, as the steam and leaf veins where purple? Now I think that's just genetics because it only seems to happen in new leaf growth and old leaves look good plus it was only the GWS doing this.

Was thinking about trying Cal-Mag, as it seems to be a wonder cure? Could this a be a PH issue? How do I lower/Raise PH in soil?

Thanks, U

dsc00003hf.jpg

dsc00003hf.jpg

dsc00004gw.jpg

dsc00006z.jpg

dsc00007t.jpg

Re: Great White Shark, Afghan Kush, Blue Cheese 126w LED Indoor/Outdoor Soil Grow New

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom