Great White Shark

MikeyMike

420 Member
How's everyone doing? This is my 1st post in over a year. I'm pretty proud of this girl, my 2nd ever grow. She's 8 days in to flower, did a good defoliation on day 1 of flower, will do another on day 21. She's in a 5 gallon DWC, using Hydroguard and GH trio with the GH additionals. The light is a ROI 420, she vegged for 30 days with some LST and topped a couple times under a Mars Hydro 1000 then the ROI420 showed up. It's a 4x4 vivosun tent, vortex humidifier, a 6" clip on and 12" floor fan. Exhaust is a 6" ac infinity. Pulse Grow monitor to try and keep in the VPD sweet spot.
Main reason for 1 plant is my location, and one happy plant will adequately provide enough personal medicine. Thanks for reading this!

Attachments

• 20200825_072714.jpg
    20200825_072714.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 40
  • 20200825_072709.jpg
    20200825_072709.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 48
:welcome:

My first grow was Northern Lights and Great White Shark. I worked for Philips (a Dutch company) and was asked to go to Holland for a quality audit. I bought a joint of GWS at the Bull Dog and loved the heavy buzz it gave. Years later when i started to grow, it made the short list for seed selection. Its a great plant, with an unusually strong effect. The THC percentage isnt crazy high, but the entourage effect is amazing. It makes nice dense colas, and puts out a decent yield.

I got a false sense of how easy growing was by raising these 2 cakewalk strains. You're right to keep your plant numbers down. You'll do much better both it yield and quality by not filling your room. So glad to see GWS in action... looking forward to seeing how it ends up

Back
Top Bottom