Green Jeans Greenhouse Outdoor Adventure

but found the end of a telescope today that works pretty good

Quick cancel the order!! :laughtwo:

What’s the magnification on the telescope end, do you know?

it cranks over good but no spark!!!

That’s crappy! Could it be as simple as new spark plugs?

What’s the make and model of your tractor?

Could it be a distributor..

Shit I don’t know now I’m just throwing words out there :goof:

I like to use big words while I talk so people think I’m smart, for example.

I drove to the store last night, encyclopedia, and got a bag of chips. Well worth it!

Spark plugs, spark plug wires, points, ground wire - so many things...hope you get it fixed soon, Mr Green Jeans.

Good luck with the tractor..I fear we will be behind with the firewood here this year too...was laughing with hubby he can chainsaw the stalks of the plants when I’m done with them for the fire haha.
Hope you don’t have too much to cut and split. We do about 20 cord here but have two teenagers to help out.

Hey Kanda and all - Thanx for the support - I usually do up about 8 bush cord but have double duty this year as I missed last year due to surgery. It takes about a month if things go well....don't look like it this year tho!!
I'll put new points, cap and all that crap in and see if it goes. Just like me, the poor ol' thing might be be wearing out!!
Hey Back - the telescope thingy is 21x - my tractor is a 1939 Ford 9N

Keep me posted lol I figured if I needed a small chainsaw to take em down.....well......maybe
I guess otherwise I could use them as perches in the chicken coop. Waste not want not
Livin’ the Dream here on the farm...hardest work I’ve ever done. Sounds like you do about the same.

Oh, the fun never ends - went to get the parts for my tractor, pulling in my driveway my Rav stalls and the battery light is on - I get it parked and notice a funny smell - the belt that drives the alternator is off as the idler pulley has seized up (I think) - go out to the shop, they gave me the wrong parts!!!! Damn it all !!! And then my sister phones to tell me that Mom's Health Card has expired, (Mom's 97) can I phone Service Ontario and get that looked after??? I ain't gonna go thru that today...I'm frazzled!!!!
I'm afraid to touch anything else today!!!!!!

Oh, the fun never ends - went to get the parts for my tractor, pulling in my driveway my Rav stalls and the battery light is on - I get it parked and notice a funny smell - the belt that drives the alternator is off as the idler pulley has seized up (I think) - go out to the shop, they gave me the wrong parts!!!! Damn it all !!! And then my sister phones to tell me that Mom's Health Card has expired, (Mom's 97) can I phone Service Ontario and get that looked after??? I ain't gonna go thru that today...I'm frazzled!!!!
I'm afraid to touch anything else today!!!!!!
Damn, Mr. greenjeans. When it rains it pours. The good news is that the more bad (or at least frustrating) things that happen to you, the more likely (statistically) good things are to follow. It's a numbers game really. You're just getting a lot of the bad things out of the way all at once. I know that this may not soothe your pain right now, but good days are ahead my friend. Three years ago, in a four month period, we lost both AC units, a furnace, a hot water heater and had to put on a new roof. Thank God for marijuana. We're still climbing out of that hole but you know what? I forgot the point I was trying to make... Oh yeah, smooth waters ahead, Mr. greenjeans.

Oh, and I love the new batch of inventions. Well, maybe not inventions, but your take on previously invented inventions. You're a true environmentalist, my friend. Recycle / reuse everything.

I have built a smallish cart using the axle from an old mortar mixer that I am hoping I can tow behind my GoGoBus - the loads may be 1/3rd the size of the tractor but every damn thing that breaks - I can fix - and even get a brand new engine for about $150. We'll see if can pull it once the weather clears. Everyone is telling me I'm too old to be cutting all this wood but cutting wood is what I do!!! OK, that, invent stuff and now smoke weed!!!

Hey Back - the telescope thingy is 21x - my tractor is a 1939 Ford 9N

Those are solid tractors, also common, (around here anyways) I’m sure it would be pretty easy to find parts.

You’ve got a lot of wood splitting to do. You enjoy doing it, so I’m not going to say stop, or not to do too much, I’m sure you know your limit.

Keep those jeans green! :yahoo:

Well, the gals are fattening up nicely - I'm starting to study the trichs as best I can - sure hope I can beat the frost.
On the sadder side, put all new parts except for a new coil on the 9N today - alas, no joy!!! And my Rav is going to need $500 worth of tensioning pulley and new serpentine belt.
On the bright side - my little GoGoBus and cart will indeed haul wood - pics to follow!!

Well, the gals are fattening up nicely - I'm starting to study the trichs as best I can - sure hope I can beat the frost.
On the sadder side, put all new parts except for a new coil on the 9N today - alas, no joy!!! And my Rav is going to need $500 worth of tensioning pulley and new serpentine belt.
On the bright side - my little GoGoBus and cart will indeed haul wood - pics to follow!!

I want to react to that with every option I can, because it made me feel every emotion that it gives me lol! :goof:

Well, I'm pleased to announce....even tho it's still green, it was cut off as a precaution, it was left on the ground over night, it has not been trimmed, it has been hanging for about 10 days, it has not been cured...if you grind that shit up and put it in a vape - it does a damn good job!!!! I can hardly wait for the "good stuff"!!!
angie trim.jpg

I know that you guys like photos - so here are the gals behind my wood gathering GoGoBus and cart - it doesn't like rough terrain - can't get traction but hauls pretty good - and just so you don't think "Oh good, his luck has changed" Nope, next load I lost a tire on the cart, so I scrounged up one of those donut tires they put in cars for a spare and reamed out the holes and slapped it on - I'm pretty damned determined!!!! With the tractor I usually need 50 some loads but estimate about 120 with the GoGoBus.
That is Angie back in her spot 2nd from the left. She is ahead of everyone else and fattening up nice.
gogo n cart.jpg

Your girls are looking great!! And I love the cart ❤️ I have the bonus of teenagers and a wheelbarrow. Needs less tires and they work for homemade treats lol

Hey Fish - there is a 3" pulley on the engine - a 10' (I think) below and then the v-belt is loose but an idler pulley on a lever to tighten. That is controlled up front with another lever. Then 14 tooth - 36 tooth - 14 tooth - 36 tooth then on to the wheels - easy peazy!! But I did a lot of math!!! It goes thru normal belts pretty fast but I have a Kevlar on it now but I assume that the extra load of the wood will cause a lot of wear and tear!!

gogo gears.jpg

throng of ladies that are chasing after you, at bay? Women love men on custom trikes.
Well, you would think but my wife just rolls her eyes and purrtends she don't know me!!!

Back
Top Bottom