GreenFingaz Blue Sunset Sherbert Soil Grow

Sup guys. Day 50 and I gave the girls 2.5 litres full nutes 2 days ago and the yellowing on the leaves has spread further up the plant now not sure what to give her with us been so close now. Another pic of a leaf i took when I checked on em yesterday. I will take more pics when lights come on.

20220824_202025.jpg

Classic N deficiency.

Two remedies. Use a chelated (water soluable) N source. Nitrates are fastest absorbed. (1 to 3 days)

Or run a veg schedule for one feed instead of bloom. (5 to 8 days)

Thats the remedy.

Affected leaves wont recover, but if left unchecked the vascular process of the plant is slowed.

While it is unlikely to kill a plant until its extreme, youll lose weight in harvest during the final 2 weeks when they really stack.

Whatever your giving them is under minimum requirement for N values.

At least to me it seems more pronounced than regular levels of fade. 50 days is still on the early side.

Classic N deficiency.

Two remedies. Use a chelated (water soluable) N source. Nitrates are fastest absorbed. (1 to 3 days)

Or run a veg schedule for one feed instead of bloom. (5 to 8 days)

Thats the remedy.

Affected leaves wont recover, but if left unchecked the vascular process of the plant is slowed.

While it is unlikely to kill a plant until its extreme, youll lose weight in harvest during the final 2 weeks when they really stack.

Whatever your giving them is under minimum requirement for N values.

At least to me it seems more pronounced than regular levels of fade. 50 days is still on the early side.
Thanks man ye it probably started around 2 weeks ago mid to lower leaves. I think I will try with more grow nutes than bloom.

So guys I just wanted an opinion on my next move with the nitrogen situation. Since ive just give them full nutes last time round normally I would now be giving them just water and silica. Should i give the N deficiency plant another feed with just veg nutes and the other 2 the silica?
Hey G.F.
Same issue as before?
Did you ever flush the pot?
What's your ph going in?

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

I didn't flush bill I thought if i tried 1 last feed and given it time i thought she could bounce back but she hasnt. Should i flush even though im so close?
If she is cannibalizing her her leaves it wouldn't hurt.

Stay safe

So if I was to flush her now would it change much at the end?
I'm not sure how much time you have left?
If your on your last feed anyway then no.
But if you have a couple weeks it can be a big difference in final weight.

Stay safe

Harvest guide from @Barney's Farm is between 59-63 days its day 51 tmoro. What you reckon?
I haven't had a flowering plant finish close to company predictions.
Generally a couple weeks maby more past their guess.
No regulations for stuff like that.
Would you buy a seed that's 11 weeks when you see the same one for 8 somewhere else ?

Stay safe

I haven't had a flowering plant finish close to company predictions.
Generally a couple weeks maby more past their guess.
No regulations for stuff like that.
Would you buy a seed that's 11 weeks when you see the same one for 8 somewhere else ?

Stay safe
Lol I've stayed away from sativas for that reason well not just that but there height too. ive probs got a bit to go then lol al have to keep checking trichomes too

Back
Top Bottom