20220817_192024.jpg

20220817_191929.jpg

20220817_191917.jpg

20220817_191905.jpg

20220817_191820.jpg
It’s none of these aye?

Can you take a pic of the plant?

Coz I didn’t see that at all lolllling.
Lol I took some pics of leaves yesterday. Yellowing of leaves and brown spots here and there. Around middle and lower canopy. Thats what ive narrowed it down to anyways. I have 3 in there its the middle 1.

20220816_185548.jpg

20220815_190045.jpg

If she was mine, I’d watch and wait. Leaves naturally die. I think those leaves are part of the aging process.

Your plant looks both healthy and happy.

But I’m a less is best kind of girl.

This is the beauty of growing, this is just my opinion, and opinions are like arseholes in the fact everyone has one. Doesn’t mean it’s right, doesn’t mean you have to take it. It’s just my take.

If she was mine, I’d watch and wait. Leaves naturally die. I think those leaves are part of the aging process.

Your plant looks both healthy and happy.

But I’m a less is best kind of girl.

This is the beauty of growing, this is just my opinion, and opinions are like arseholes in the fact everyone has one. Doesn’t mean it’s right, doesn’t mean you have to take it. It’s just my take.
Thats as true a statement if ive ever heard 1 just a funny way lol :laughtwo:. Im letting her dry out more than usual to see she hasnt had a drink for 2 days now tomorrow she would usually get something but guna give it another 2 to see. Thanks Trala.

Happy growing

Thats as true a statement if ive ever heard 1 just a funny way lol :laughtwo:. Im letting her dry out more than usual to see she hasnt had a drink for 2 days now tomorrow she would usually get something but guna give it another 2 to see. Thanks Trala.

Happy growing
Oh you’re welcome :)

I’m by no means a senior grower and I don’t understand the science, but I know a healthy/unhealthy plant when I see one.

From your picture you plant looks to be in really good health.

I don’t even have a water routine. I just water them when they need it. And I don’t fuck about with tiny sips or rim watering either. There are so many factors that contribute to plant water need, plant thirst, humidity, temp, the heat of the pot in the sun etc. Are you a gardener, like normal house plants and yard plants?

Oh you’re welcome :)

I’m by no means a senior grower and I don’t understand the science, but I know a healthy/unhealthy plant when I see one.

From your picture you plant looks to be in really good health.

I don’t even have a water routine. I just water them when they need it. And I don’t fuck about with tiny sips or rim watering either. There are so many factors that contribute to plant water need, plant thirst, humidity, temp, the heat of the pot in the sun etc. Are you a gardener, like normal house plants and yard plants?
Ever since i stopped weighing them i was lifting them and seeing when they needed it which after a bit into flower it was every 3rd day and 1 of them took a little longer sometimes. Erm no not a gardener of any sort just a love for growing this amazing plant of ours its remarkable.

Ever since i stopped weighing them i was lifting them and seeing when they needed it which after a bit into flower it was every 3rd day and 1 of them took a little longer sometimes. Erm no not a gardener of any sort just a love for growing this amazing plant of ours its remarkable.
Oh okay. I wasn’t sure with the Green Fingers name.

Loving plants in general has defs held me in good stead.

@Trala @Bill284 soo guys we are on the 4th day since last feed water and im going to keep going as I was so this time round theyre gettin 2ml per 10 litre of the potassium silica then a feed water mix after they have dried again and see how they go. What you think?
Good morning G.F. :ciao:
Isn't it supposed to be 5ml in 10 l.
.5ml/l x 10 = 5 :hmmmm:
What does the chart say?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

@Trala @Bill284 soo guys we are on the 4th day since last feed water and im going to keep going as I was so this time round theyre gettin 2ml per 10 litre of the potassium silica then a feed water mix after they have dried again and see how they go. What you think?
I know what I know, and what I 100% know is I’m not your girl when it comes to the nutes or science, so I’ll leave you in Bill’s capable hands.

I’ve never had a deficiency to date (touches wood) and I have zero idea how to fix one.

I know what I know, and what I 100% know is I’m not your girl when it comes to the nutes or science, so I’ll leave you in Bill’s capable hands.

I’ve never had a deficiency to date (touches wood) and I have zero idea how to fix one.
Hey Trala wow really god ur lucky or a daammnn good grower I would go with the latter lol. Thanks anyway hope ur having a good day. :peace:

Hey Trala wow really god ur lucky or a daammnn good grower I would go with the latter lol. Thanks anyway hope ur having a good day. :peace:
You’re in the right hands with Bill. He understands all that stuff.

Morning GF. :ciao:
Everything going well today?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Hi bill busy as usual tbh. Last night gave the girls 2.5 litres of the silica mix it was the 4th day and as you can from the pics they needed it which is good. Had to throw some support in there for them to hold em up a little because of the buds. Overall they look good.

20220818_190149.jpg

20220819_203124.jpg

20220819_203129.jpg

20220819_203134.jpg

20220819_203722.jpg

20220819_203726.jpg

Hi bill busy as usual tbh. Last night gave the girls 2.5 litres of the silica mix it was the 4th day and as you can from the pics they needed it which is good. Had to throw some support in there for them to hold em up a little because of the buds. Overall they look good.

20220818_190149.jpg

20220819_203124.jpg

20220819_203129.jpg

20220819_203134.jpg

20220819_203722.jpg

20220819_203726.jpg
Those leaves fell off right. :rofl:
:morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:
Swelling nicely.
Have a good day Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎