Greeting!

popcrnchicken

420 Member
Sup guys,

Newb outdoor farmer here, been growing ever since MA became legal. So the summer months are pretty chill for me, love the fresh bud smell in the open air, so relax. The pic is what I currently growing now, silver haze, chocolope, Durban poison, and something else but I forgot. All the tags got mixed up during transport. A week after taking that picture, I bent a majority of the plants about halfway down, and prune. That is what it looked like after a rainstorm. Let me know what you guys think. This is my 2nd time growing so tips/ advice are much appreciate.

Thanks

Attachments

• E5DAAAF4-C53E-461E-9BC3-825566457374.jpeg
    E5DAAAF4-C53E-461E-9BC3-825566457374.jpeg
    899.4 KB · Views: 53
Sup guys,

Newb outdoor farmer here, been growing ever since MA became legal. So the summer months are pretty chill for me, love the fresh bud smell in the open air, so relax. The pic is what I currently growing now, silver haze, chocolope, Durban poison, and something else but I forgot. All the tags got mixed up during transport. A week after taking that picture, I bent a majority of the plants about halfway down, and prune. That is what it looked like after a rainstorm. Let me know what you guys think. This is my 2nd time growing so tips/ advice are much appreciate.

Thanks
They look quite healthy !!! Will you put them under cover in the fall ?

Welcome Popcorn, I'm about your age and this 'new stuff' isn't anything like we smoked growing up. Your girls look great, enjoy 420.

Wick

Sup guys,

Thanks
Wish I lived in ma lol

Back
Top Bottom