Maine 4-Season Greenhouse Grow

My humidity has been a touch high as well low 50s to 60s. Blast them with airflow and pray, that's my philosophy. The green house is packed! Have you considered a retractable roof?

My humidity has been a touch high as well low 50s to 60s. Blast them with airflow and pray, that's my philosophy. The green house is packed! Have you considered a retractable roof?
I have the room in there height wise....once I am done with the autos (2 weeks) then I will reorganize and shift them into new places. I have too many in there...simply put...but life is short so no biggie. I think that GH would optimally run 4-6x photos and I have...12? :rofl:

Panicprunatosis....the condition where you suddenly doubt that your plants will be contained by the structure in which they reside and you clip 6-10" of the tops of all of them to keep them under 8' tall....
Haha I might have to do that in my greenhouse or cut the roof off when these girls hit flower:D

Looks great man sorry about the rot, it’s crap but glad you caught it!

Attachments

• ED7F6BA4-D1EE-4C92-84E2-C457EDEB09E3.jpeg
    ED7F6BA4-D1EE-4C92-84E2-C457EDEB09E3.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 168
This was my first year using seaweed and I rinsed it. I keep a winter bin inside my house (in the basement) and I feed that bin celery/potato/carrot scraps, coffee grounds, egg shells, dryer lint...and not much else. Fruit attracts fruit flies which I learned the hard way. I used that one 13-gallon bin to seed 40x new bins this spring...just a handful in each and some dirt, seaweed, and food. My summer food is more varied, as I get all the old produce from my local store (about 50 gallons a day)...most of that I feed to my pigs and chickens, but the rest goes into the worm bins...lots of cabbage leaves, corn husks (first time...curious to see how they break down), assorted greens scraps (stores remove almost a 1/3 of the produce for "bag appeal":)), bread, fruit (outside I don't care about flies), etc.

More importantly is what NOT to put in there: meat, anything oily, dairy, tomatoes, garlic, onions...

This summers' worm bins will overwinter outside and I'll use them for next summer.

My plants have been water-only this summer, so the VC is def providing for them. Just watered this morning into the VC top dress so they are getting their first boost...
Hi Blew, just a wee question re: onions and garlic in your bins.
Do the worms not process them or does it change the environment the worms are in? :)

Hi Blew, just a wee question re: onions and garlic in your bins.
Do the worms not process them or does it change the environment the worms are in? :)
Both...they won't eat them and they will rot rather than get eaten/processed by the worms...thus changing the composition of the VC. Same with the other listed items. If you keep the inputs simple, it is all very nice and easy.

Looks like they still are selling it OG Kush Rolex , https://www.seedsman.com/og-kush-rolex-auto-feminised-seeds . Talking about worms ! I got another bin the other day and separated some the worms # wks. like you said and there were babys all over the place tring to get up the side the container , If i had 500 i am sure i got 7-800 now !! I thought what the hell has Blew got me into :rofl: . The weather here is for T-storms next 2 wks. or more got three Sour Diesel Kush Photos just popped these were gave to me , my two autos burnt up from my stupidity >> i cover them with containers to keep the rain down and 3 day to late they were smoked ( in a BAD way ! ) :hmmmm:

Dew point and flowers = not good. Why I don't run a full round in the summer and stick to mainly Sativa.

Congrats on your harvest. There should be a weather reprieve coming soon if its not there already. Humidity is back here in Philly but temps are down. But still only able to flower in AC.

All my AUTOs when I run them have small root balls. Compared to all my PHOTOs which will fill whatever size container I grow them in. I run autos in #3 nursery pots and never get root bound. I guess the nature of the non-beast, eh?

All my AUTOs when I run them have small root balls. Compared to all my PHOTOs which will fill whatever size container I grow them in. I run autos in #3 nursery pots and never get root bound. I guess the nature of the non-beast, eh?

I've had some serious auto root balls in a 7-gallon fabric pot (under 18/6)...3's don't have enough nutrients for the full run of the plant for me. I like seeing what does well in my particular conditions...I killed off several autos in the beginning of the summer while others are doing very well...

Whew...finally busted through that humidity...54% in the GH today...temps still 80F but feels MUCH cooler...
Are you getting the crap we are getting today? Brutal down here. Think I am going to hook up the dehumidifier in the flower tent today.

FINALLY...it's raining. Kept the GH top vents open just so the girls could get a little Flashdance rain action...
We didn't get shit for rain yesterday. Need some soon....my rain water collection is down to about 25 gallons. Hoping we will get some soon here.

Well, it's official...my GH is overloaded....I tried to reorganize this morning and even when I get rid of the autos it will still be a interesting final push...in retrospect I could easily grow out 4, maybe 5...for photos I have 2x 10-gallons, 1x 20-gallon, 6x 30-gallons, and 2x 45-gallon....o_O

#toomany #nuthouse #breathedeep

Are you getting the crap we are getting today? Brutal down here. Think I am going to hook up the dehumidifier in the flower tent today.
We are...just came back from a dip in the pond though.....that's our secret weapon...:cool:

We didn't get shit for rain yesterday. Need some soon....my rain water collection is down to about 25 gallons. Hoping we will get some soon here.
We got some....need more.

Back
Top Bottom