Greetings from Europe

Thanks, but I'm not sure about that grow journal.. I think it's a bit too late! (no veg, etc.) :rolleyes: Anyways, it's flowering day 7 and that's how it looks like today:

2.jpeg

1.jpeg

Two of the nine plants moved out because they were not progressing as well as the others. 6 were repotted to 11L (3 gal.) pots and 1 repotted into a 6L (1,5 gal.) pot. That one plant in the 1,5 gal. pot is another insurance I want to keep for at least a few weeks. If it grows well, I'll keep it! :p And I really get it now why six plants are a good number for that kind of space! :D

Hey @Schnitzelmann! Plants are looking great man! Nice and healthy and lots of growth the last 2 weeks! Good choice on getting 2 or 3 plants out there, i think the other 6 will thank you for it! Looking great. I'm sure some flowers will start popping in the next week or so. :ganjamon:

Thanks, but I'm not sure about that grow journal.. I think it's a bit too late! (no veg, etc.) :rolleyes: Anyways, it's flowering day 7 and that's how it looks like today:

2.jpeg

1.jpeg

Two of the nine plants moved out because they were not progressing as well as the others. 6 were repotted to 11L (3 gal.) pots and 1 repotted into a 6L (1,5 gal.) pot. That one plant in the 1,5 gal. pot is another insurance I want to keep for at least a few weeks. If it grows well, I'll keep it! :p And I really get it now why six plants are a good number for that kind of space! :D

never too late to start a journal!!
just means lots of speedy writing catching up to get it to date lol
plants are looking nice though!! and will defo appreciate the extra space.
good work!!

never too late to start a journal!!
just means lots of speedy writing catching up to get it to date lol
plants are looking nice though!! and will defo appreciate the extra space.
good work!!

Thanks, I really hope they stay healthy until the end! :)

I did my homework and started a grow journal! Link :cool:

good stuff :)
if you want to add a signature link for ease of access heres a guide on how :)
cheers

good stuff :)
if you want to add a signature link for ease of access heres a guide on how :)
cheers

Thanks for the tip! :D:cool:

Back
Top Bottom