Grooster's 1st Grow (top-drip, bato-bucket hydro) AK47 Clones

Nice equipment - that pipe is quite intricately colored.
you gotta nice grow going here.. hopefully mine turns out well :smokin:
yo grooter man those plant got big good job bro:peace:
Very, very nice. Those are some beautiful plants you have their. Great job and the bud in the bag does not look to shabby either..
Was just pokin in to say hi. See how the G Man is doing. Looking great as usual.
Lookin Groovy mate.:nicethread::peace:

Thanks everyone I appreciate the words of encouragement. I will post an update real soon with pics. The gals are kicking ass. I may have underestimated how big they are gonna get. I have some room to work with but not a lot. Might be close, or I might be having to rig something. Will have to wait and see...I can always cut my stand down and put in a shorter rez bucket. I am only using 5-gals at a time anyway. I'll put up the pics and see what you all think. Thanks again.

L8ER

Hey everybody the 2nd week of flower is complete. Thats 49 days under my care. They are doing great. I have a bunch of pics. You can really see the stretch in full force. I just changed out the nutes and switched to full strength bloom. 1g/2m/3b. I am seeing plenty of tiny white hairs coming out. I have a few over-achievers that I will have to tie over a little. Gotta keep em in line! I trimmed a bit off the bottom after I took the pics. Not much just some that were clogging up the bottom and getting no light. Well, here are the pics. Any and all comments are welcome.

Two weeks of 12/12...Strrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetchhhhhhhhhhhh........
My_1st_Grow_AK-47_Day_49_001.jpg

An over achiever...gonna tie it over...
My_1st_Grow_AK-47_Day_49_002.jpg

You can see some hairs popping out!!
My_1st_Grow_AK-47_Day_49_003.jpg

Bush!!!
My_1st_Grow_AK-47_Day_49_004.jpg

My_1st_Grow_AK-47_Day_49_005.jpg

More hairs!
My_1st_Grow_AK-47_Day_49_006.jpg

My_1st_Grow_AK-47_Day_49_007.jpg

Canopy is about 2ft deep by 4ft wide.
My_1st_Grow_AK-47_Day_49_008.jpg

Some wider shots. You can see how much taller they are
My_1st_Grow_AK-47_Day_49_009.jpg

My_1st_Grow_AK-47_Day_49_010.jpg

Here they are at day 1 going into the tent...
My_1st_Grow_AK-47_Day_35_004.jpg

Everything sure is looking yummy. :goodjob:

They should have another 10-14 days of stretch yet and the 3rd week could be as much as the first two weeks then slowing down the last week. That's if they take 60 days to finish. 40% stretch, 60% fattening up. The first week after stretch the buds start rocking. :bong:

Keep it up!

:peace:

You have I nice forest going there. Plants look wonderful. Cant wait to see them all full of flowers. Great job... + rep

Everything sure is looking yummy. :goodjob:

They should have another 10-14 days of stretch yet and the 3rd week could be as much as the first two weeks then slowing down the last week. That's if they take 60 days to finish. 40% stretch, 60% fattening up. The first week after stretch the buds start rocking. :bong:

Keep it up!

:peace:

Right on, Thanks LabRat, I am getting excited. The more hairs I see the bigger the smile...I see I will have about two more weeks of stretch. I think I will manage with the height...Can't wait for the fattening up stage!

Looking great there, you are most likely gonna run into some heigth issues there if anything, but with a killer yield. GJ

Thanks buddy!! Yea I am worried about the height but I have contingencies for that.

Looking good not too much longer now.

So close yet so far...

You have I nice forest going there. Plants look wonderful. Cant wait to see them all full of flowers. Great job... + rep

Thanks Sonzor, I love the bushy look of the gals. I see a mini SoG going in there. When the flowers start coming in its gonna be sweeeet. Many thanks for the reps.

Its gonna be FAT!!!!

I still can't get over how nice and clean your setup is.

What up Papa!!?? Like the name change. Thanks for the compliment.

They are really growing up beautiful, you are doing a great job! :cheer:

:peace:+rep

Thanks MH!! I keep waiting for the hammer to drop and for something to go horribly wrong...(I'm knocking on wood like a MF right now hehe)...hopefully that won't happen. Just trying to follow the recipe of the fantastic cooks who have gone before me. (If it turns out sh!tty I can blame them right?)

Thanks for all the encouragement folks!! I will post another photo update a bit sooner than last time I think. Hopefully show some more budz!!

L8ER

The jungle is looking good. You are about to have one very packed house of sexy ladies.

Thanks Screwnuts, you know all about packed houses full of sexy gals don't you!!??

Wow coming along great! :surf::goodjob: brother grower...really like your set up.

Thanks Tunes420, its small and simple, I hope to expand a bit in the future. After a little experience I think I will go perpetual and basically double my setup and rotate them bitches.

Nice set up Grooster. Prity much exactly what i want for my second grow. Im growing AK47 too but i got mine from a very stressed out plant. It was forced back into veg after flowering to get some clones off her and they take FOREVER to grow lol.

Hey man thanks for stopping by. I checked out yer grow and I must say your doing a great job. You basically rescued a more than half-dead plant. Thats kick ass bro. Hope both our grows do well. I hear good things about this strain....

L8ER

G'day mate, Great to see your tent full of thick lush growth.:goodjob:
May your buds be fat n frosty. How are you finding the Lumatek and how has it affected your power bill????:grinjoint::peace:

I'm most certainly going to follow this grow nice job grooster. I like the setup.

Back
Top Bottom