Grooster's 1st Grow (top-drip, bato-bucket hydro) AK47 Clones

sounds like your stratagy is working grooster keep up the good work:cheer: screw those mites

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thanks guys...Here is a small update...

I just finished Day 63 (5 wks veg/4 wks bloom). The gals got a serious hair cut as well. I needed to clean up the bush anyway. Too many places for mites to thrive. I cut down a lot of under-brush and shoots that were never going to produce. They look nice and clean down there. I gave them a fresh res as well to help those buds fatten up.

Mites are still hatching but I don't find adults just juveniles and some eggs still. Should be all dead soon...

Buds are fattening noticeably and are furrier than ever. Here are two pics...

Here is the gals and their new haircut...
My_1st_Grow_AK-47_Day_63_001.jpg

And a lovely closeup of a budling...notice the trichomes coming on strong...
My_1st_Grow_AK-47_Day_63_002.jpg

Thanks for looking...

L8ER

hey nice looking plants. great job on that man. starting to get real frosty, good karma coming at ya.

Excellent grooster , sound like you got it all sorted! Love the girls haircut (maybe more of a brazilian?) :yummy:Loving the baby budz too! Nice pics there too bro'! :peace:

yeah bro things r move n right along ....nice!!!!:bong:

Ur ladies are looking great bro......

Kill all of them damn mites!! show no mercy!!

hey nice looking plants. great job on that man. starting to get real frosty, good karma coming at ya.

Thanks all...I been checking random leaves and all I can find are juveniles and some eggs. Very few live juveniles though. The Hot Shot is working it just doesn't touch the eggs so I have to keep treating them till they have all hatched and not let any breed. I still havent used my floramite though. Its my hammer if I need it and I think the Hot Shot is working well. Thats all for now, nothing much to report...

L8ER

Plants are coming along nicely though I'm sorry to hear about your mite troubles.

Will you be modifying this setup for a ScrOG grow next time? Shouldn't be too hard to do and I could see how it could be beneficial for your grow space. Good job Grooster.

big ups man. your girls look tasty.

plants are looking awesome man. Sounds like you beat those mites also. Great grow dude

I'm glad to see you got on top of that mite problem... Your grow is looking mighty smokable! LOL!

big ups man. your girls look tasty.

lookin good man.. keep em green

Very nice, loving all those hairs sprouting everywhere. Great job....

:bravo: Looking great man :passitleft:

Thanks for the kind words and support everyone. I think I have beaten the mites. I say think because there are still a few juveniles to be found on a leaf here and there. No adults to be found and many dead juveniles. Hard to find many eggs as well, the few I do see look yellowish and dead. I am thinking the population will be completely burned out in a few more days. I have a good update for you all. Some nice bud pr0n. Still underage but ripening day by day...

Plants are coming along nicely though I'm sorry to hear about your mite troubles.

Will you be modifying this setup for a ScrOG grow next time? Shouldn't be too hard to do and I could see how it could be beneficial for your grow space. Good job Grooster.

Thanks Munki, you're the man. I will definitely be modifying my next grow for SCRoG. I agree that is it the most efficient for my setup. I am thinking of upgrading a bit as well. This run, being my first, I just wanted to make sure I could grow successfully. I am not there yet, but I think I will and if I do, I will be stepping up the next run. I want to add another light, and a veg station. I would just use the tent for flowering and start going semi-perpetual.

Thanks again everyone, here is my weekly update...

Plants are doing well. Mites are almost completely gone. There is almost no vertical growth. I am hoping everything is going to the buds now. I just completed week 10. Five weeks of veg and five weeks of bloom. The buds are looking great to me and the leaves are getting frostier all the time. I think another 5 weeks to maturity if all goes well. Let me know what you guys think...

Here are the pics...

A little foliage...
My_1st_Grow_AK-47_Day_70_001.jpg

This is kind of cool, I was experimenting with the camera. The lighting in the second shot sort of illuminates the bud hairs so you can see them pretty clearly. Just thought it was an interesting shot....
My_1st_Grow_AK-47_Day_70_006.jpg

My_1st_Grow_AK-47_Day_70_007.jpg

Lets get a little closer...
My_1st_Grow_AK-47_Day_70_008.jpg

And closer...
My_1st_Grow_AK-47_Day_70_002.jpg

Not sure if you can see it in the pics, but there are a few hairs that are starting to turn orange...
My_1st_Grow_AK-47_Day_70_003.jpg

My_1st_Grow_AK-47_Day_70_004.jpg

A bowl a milk for these frosted flakes?
My_1st_Grow_AK-47_Day_70_005.jpg

My_1st_Grow_AK-47_Day_70_009.jpg

My_1st_Grow_AK-47_Day_70_010.jpg

Very, very nice grooster, those ladies are looking wonderful and love the close up shots. Great job...

Thanks for the kind words and support everyone. I think I have beaten the mites. I say think because there are still a few juveniles to be found on a leaf here and there. No adults to be found and many dead juveniles. Hard to find many eggs as well, the few I do see look yellowish and dead. I am thinking the population will be completely burned out in a few more days. I have a good update for you all. Some nice bud pr0n. Still underage but ripening day by day...

Thanks Munki, you're the man. I will definitely be modifying my next grow for SCRoG. I agree that is it the most efficient for my setup. I am thinking of upgrading a bit as well. This run, being my first, I just wanted to make sure I could grow successfully. I am not there yet, but I think I will and if I do, I will be stepping up the next run. I want to add another light, and a veg station. I would just use the tent for flowering and start going semi-perpetual.

Thanks again everyone, here is my weekly update...

Plants are doing well. Mites are almost completely gone. There is almost no vertical growth. I am hoping everything is going to the buds now. I just completed week 10. Five weeks of veg and five weeks of bloom. The buds are looking great to me and the leaves are getting frostier all the time. I think another 5 weeks to maturity if all goes well. Let me know what you guys think...

Here are the pics...

A little foliage...
My_1st_Grow_AK-47_Day_70_001.jpg

This is kind of cool, I was experimenting with the camera. The lighting in the second shot sort of illuminates the bud hairs so you can see them pretty clearly. Just thought it was an interesting shot....
My_1st_Grow_AK-47_Day_70_006.jpg

My_1st_Grow_AK-47_Day_70_007.jpg

Lets get a little closer...
My_1st_Grow_AK-47_Day_70_008.jpg

And closer...
My_1st_Grow_AK-47_Day_70_002.jpg

Not sure if you can see it in the pics, but there are a few hairs that are starting to turn orange...
My_1st_Grow_AK-47_Day_70_003.jpg

My_1st_Grow_AK-47_Day_70_004.jpg

A bowl a milk for these frosted flakes?
My_1st_Grow_AK-47_Day_70_005.jpg

My_1st_Grow_AK-47_Day_70_009.jpg

My_1st_Grow_AK-47_Day_70_010.jpg

:welldone::thumb: They look nice bro. And it only gets better from here! :woohoo:

dro :nomo:

Back
Top Bottom