Group Flip - May 10 2017 - Different Grows - All Welcome!

Oh Megsy! Please don't do that again. The slightest bit of light during your 12 hour dark period can cause stress. That could cause your girls to hermie! Make sure there are no light leaks either. Please.
Your girls look great so far, nice pics, next time make us wait til lights on, no matter how much we beg :)

Ok thank you sorry I just couldn't wait but lights had just gone out and it was so quick the room was black the tent was black and I don't even think my phone made a flash .. will wait from now on .

Ok thank you sorry I just couldn't wait but lights had just gone out and it was so quick the room was black the tent was black and I don't even think my phone made a flash .. will wait from now on .

No need to apologize. You'll probably be ok if it was just after lights out. Your girls look good though, and about on schedule.
If you want to see what it looks like having your lights at 12", feel free to pop over to my other journal and check out the last few pages. The link is in my sig, but I noticed you uploaded your picture mobile, so you may have to go to web view in the mobile app to see signatures, or you can use computer lol. ;)

You troopers got the munchies yet?
Just made a fresh batch of peanut butter canna-fudge. Help yourself :yummy:

IMG_241124.JPG

Im not ready to flip yet, but mind if I sit along.? These are my girls. 4weeks old.

420-magazine-mobile410866574.jpg

Alot of nice and healthy looking plants in here. Happy growing.
Hi Weedman, and welcome to this journal. :welcome:
Of course, sit in and participate. Your own slant on how you prepare for the flip is one of the things we like to discuss here.
Girls look great!

Agemon~ I'm glad you said it & I didn't have to!

Snarly~ your cannafudge is making my mouth water! I see a lot of baking & eating in my future!
I don't waste anything except the roots.
I really am convinced that edibles is my preferred method of consumption now. Those squares of fudge are potent. One piece keeps me buzzed for about 6-8 hours. Only downside is it takes almost exactly 2 hours before you realize just how out of it you are lol. That can be remedied with a good couple bong hits while waiting.
Bet ya can't tell what I been doin' ;)

Sorry group flip?
The entire journal is dedicated to the group flip, not all of us are on the same time line but snarly and Vesp had the great idea to document many different flips with different lights, nutes, soils etc. To help out anyone with any questions they may have or just for anybody with a great thirst for knowledge like we have!

The entire journal is dedicated to the group flip, not all of us are on the same time line but snarly and Vesp had the great idea to document many different flips with different lights, nutes, soils etc. To help out anyone with any questions they may have or just for anybody with a great thirst for knowledge like we have!
I love to learn.

Usually i say enjoy some for me but fuck that, enjoy it all for me! Love me some peanut butter fudge!
It's so damn easy to make too! Some peanut butter chips, condensed milk, infused sunflower oil, bit of vanilla and a pinch of salt. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir. If needed, micro for another 15-20 seconds. Usually that does it. Mix well, pour onto tray and refrigerate for an hour. Cut, eat, get stoned. Easy peasy :yummy:

It's so damn easy to make too! Some peanut butter chips, condensed milk, infused sunflower oil, bit of vanilla and a pinch of salt. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir. If needed, micro for another 15-20 seconds. Usually that does it. Mix well, pour onto tray and refrigerate for an hour. Cut, eat, get stoned. Easy peasy :yummy:
December can't come quick enough for me, after Christmas I'm off work and can indulge!

Sounds sooooo good. Lol I want to make some.

Back
Top Bottom