Group Flip - May 10 2017 - Different Grows - All Welcome!

Good morning folks ;)
Wanda has settled in just fine with the big girls.

Day 35 Flower
Wanda on far right :)
DSCF62091.JPG

DSCF62202.JPG

DSCF62191.JPG

Im exactly 10 days as well.

420-magazine-mobile1410027182.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1550498847.jpg
420-magazine-mobile890172681.jpg

Yea mine aren't even close to looking like that! Those look good. As for nutes, GH Flora trio, calmag, Mammoth P, Hydroguard. They're drinking and growing, just not showing sex. I'll have to get pictures after work today

Question: I am day 10 into flower, and I am not see any real signs of flowering, is this normal?

On clones of the same plant, I've seen full blown flower tops at 9 days and barely any pistols at 12. If the plant isn't showing any signs of death, then keep doing what you're doing. If you want, just run the flowering period another week or so. Or until the trichomes say it's ready

Doesn't look bad at all- seems like your giving them just enough to barely do any harm , personally I would dial back the N a little and pump up the PK

420-magazine-mobile256342989.jpg

Should I use this next feeding and the roots are supposed to be able to break through this soil pod so should I transplant the left cause it's getting pretty stretchy

I would wait to transplant until the roots are visibly coming out the pod - and probably too soon for any food - I would also wait til transplant to give any root biz, but that's me and my opinion- they don't look stretchy to me either they look fine - just leave em alone lol

This is my slapped together grow closet. Its a heavy duty shelf and i stuck the poles together, wrapped it with a refrigerator box and lined it with emergency blanket. Originally I had one 6" fan for intake and another for exhaust and tried putting a vent hose on them for light proofing. Haha, that didn't work because they aren't inline fans lol. Modification time! I made a passive intake by cutting a 3" strip out of my wall horizontally and one slit on each side going down and put the fan box in there (half in and hf out) so the air has to go up 16", in, then down 16". Then I added the fan from the intake to the exhaust and made a square duct from cardboard and put black posterboard in the corners to round them out and to absorb light. Temps are now staying under 28°C (82F i believe) when it is 35C (96F ) and RH is 30 to 50. Lots of duct tape and picnic table cloths for light proofing. (Should have just bought a tent to begin with lol). The ladies are stretching so it must be good on the light. I read to go inside box with lights out and wait 15 mins, if you can't see yoir hand in front of your face, you are good.

Anyways here is pics. Sorry for the long post
420-magazine-mobile1650782443.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1987254263.jpg
420-magazine-mobile727815028.jpg

Pretty scabby, lol, but it works.

Keep growing, ✌

Back
Top Bottom