Grow Bro's Grows!

I started with a donated bag of a few hundred mixed together seeds. Knowing what strains they are, impossible. I am able to tell the difference between the indy and sativa. I prefer sativa. Getting stupid first thing in the morning and being able to go out and look at, watch and be completely amazed at how many stupid people there really are in this world, myself included.

I did some research, I do believe I have a Purple Haze Sativa, it is the only one of the 4 sativas I have that has purple flowers.
20170808_084907.jpg
What a luck that is bro!!

My 4ft. bud is close, how many more days do you think? I think they are still milky.
20170808_090329.jpg
20170808_143931.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1056310717.jpg
you definitely need a loop like this. 40× magnification

I definitely need one of those. Right now I have something a little more complex to use, it takes both hands to use. I call it my double magnification system.:laugh:lmao:laugh:
20170809_051039.jpg

I stop kidding myself a few years back and that is why I don't bother with the mirror thing don't care,lol, but I do still go out play like a 24 yr. old on occasions. Mine can't corner like or beat the rice grinders off the line, but the way my 110ci. and under 600lbs is geared I quickly chase them down and blow by them while I'm still grabbing gears, lol. Built it myself.
IMG_0024.jpeg

I've only been on a bike once in my life but that looks sexy bud..

A golden sunrise today. my 4ft. bud is now being trimmed and hung up to dry. As soon as the sun came up I could see the gold specs sparkling in the sunlight. About a 50/50 split after using my complex magnifying system to verify. lol.

I definitely need one of those. Right now I have something a little more complex to use, it takes both hands to use. I call it my double magnification system.:laugh:lmao:laugh:
20170809_051039.jpg
That will work!! Make a plan!!

So today the Dp got chopped. Been a long hard slog that one!! Glad its done!!
420-magazine-mobile1092412539.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1614524616.jpg

Gave it a trim this evening but left a lot of leaves for the drying process. Here she is now.
420-magazine-mobile1007210882.jpg

I will move her into tent with dehumidifier on for a while.
Otherwise i been composting and sorting worms out and starting to prep for a outdoor grow this summer. Cant wait !!!!

Major tard moment during the harvest. I was excited to get the first one I decided to celebrate and test the plant next to it. I smoked a small bud, waited awhile and thought it still needed more time. I went and set up dry room. I went out and started clipping my plant and realized the cig I was smoking went out. I went over to my lighter next to my coffee on a different bench relit it and went back to clipping. After the third branch I stopped and started cussing myself, I cut 3 branches off the wrong plant, then a huge smile, I was stoned, and that was the plant I tried earlier. Its alot closer to ready than I thought. LOL.

Gave it a trim this evening but left a lot of leaves for the drying process. Here she is now.

Otherwise i been composting and sorting worms out and starting to prep for a outdoor grow this summer. Cant wait !!!!

That looks awesome, looks like alot of dense buds to me.

SidLives - Howzit bud , im not saying it is BUT your purple haze looks allot like our african land races such as the Swazi gold and Malawi Gold .. They have the most beautiful shades of pinks and purples , just like your sativa !
Just my 2cents.. Was the first thing i thought when i saw the pic

GrowBro - Nice 1 Buddy .. DP is always a long patient wait.. Iv got 2 going along with 2 OG Kush in my guerilla grow , so my wait will start in the next month + haha !
:goodjob:

SidLives - Howzit bud , im not saying it is BUT your purple haze looks allot like our african land races such as the Swazi gold and Malawi Gold .. They have the most beautiful shades of pinks and purples , just like your sativa !
Just my 2cents.. Was the first thing i thought when i saw the pic

GrowBro - Nice 1 Buddy .. DP is always a long patient wait.. Iv got 2 going along with 2 OG Kush in my guerilla grow , so my wait will start in the next month + haha !
:goodjob:

My seeds were donated in a bag mixed together, All I know is the diff between Sativa and Indicas, the strains??????????????
I do like the look of Malawi Gold and the Swazi gold. Maybe? This one was only 4ft and 120 days from start to finish????
Started 4/15/17 Harvested 8/9/17.

20170808_090329.jpg

Most of the sativa mixes have Durban Poison, Swazi gold , malawi gold , TK etc in so im almost 100% sure you have a variety of our african land races there buddy :thumb:
Very nice ! Iv grown a bunch myself and have 2 sativas going now aswell.. The different phenos are great, you get swazi gold in all different colors.. They really shimmer in the sun aswell :goodjob:

Only reason it finished so quickly is your climate .. Those strains are use to extremely hot and dry environments SO they would of flowered much quicker due to the weather.

Most of the sativa mixes have Durban Poison, Swazi gold , malawi gold , TK etc in so im almost 100% sure you have a variety of our african land races there buddy :thumb:
Very nice ! Iv grown a bunch myself and have 2 sativas going now aswell.. The different phenos are great, you get swazi gold in all different colors.. They really shimmer in the sun aswell :goodjob:

Only reason it finished so quickly is your climate .. Those strains are use to extremely hot and dry environments SO they would of flowered much quicker due to the weather.

Only my second garden, the first I know what I had until the birds wiped it out, lol. So much has changed and I still have alot to learn, thanks for the insight.:thanks:

I'm trimming asap, friend gave me a bubble bag for hash, I will freeze all the trimming's until the last plant is harvested.

I'm trimming asap, friend gave me a bubble bag for hash, I will freeze all the trimming's until the last plant is harvested.

Skip the bubble bags and make bho instead. Just as easy and a better product. If you need to know how to do it just ask. I'll get you going with a couple cans of butane and about 8$ in parts

My friends and i made a butane extraction contraption yesterday. It worked pretty well. Just leaving butane to evaporate.
Anyone have an idea how long it takes to get rid of the butane?
Will send pics later.

Back
Top Bottom