Grow Bro's Grows!

Could be a nute lock out, happened to my plants

Sorry Guys, I should have been more accurate in my post. The plants stems and stocks have been purple for almost 2 months and the plant has doubled in size, but the 3 week old buds are now starting to show purple hairs. I have 4 sativa's only 1 has purple bud's and 6 indica's and only one showing purple. nutes the same for all, so I don't think nute block but I could be wrong.

That pic was taken before I watered them thats why the druppy leaves. I have to water 2 times a day, morning and evening the way my buckets drain

Here's a better pic of my girl after she has had her pot of coffee for the morning, lol.

20170813_090456.jpg

I have a complex system for preventing root rot and lack of oxygen and root bound.
My plants are root bound for sure, can't prevent that with only 5gal. buckets.
A rifle cleaning rod and BBQ grill fork is what I use to cultivate and aerate the soil with at least once a week, stab those down into the buckets to open the roots up.
I have 17 drain holes in each bucket to prevent root rot and pull oxygen in from the bottom, works very well and also why twice daily waterings.

20170813_094436.jpg
20170813_094509.jpg

I have a complex system for preventing root rot and lack of oxygen and root bound.
My plants are root bound for sure, can't prevent that with only 5gal. buckets.
A rifle cleaning rod and BBQ grill fork is what I use to cultivate and aerate the soil with at least once a week, stab those down into the buckets to open the roots up.
I have 17 drain holes in each bucket to prevent root rot and pull oxygen in from the bottom, works very well and also why twice daily waterings.

20170813_094436.jpg
20170813_094509.jpg

Great idea!! I'm using foxfarms strawberry fields & perlite, mixed with ffof/perlite. The strawberry fields is 30-40% coco I think. It seems to compact hard while drying out and when I water to 15% runoff, it lasts for 8-10 days. Messing me up dammit. I planted 2 seeds a little deep I think, but time will tell. Went an inch deep instead of 1/2 inch

Any plans for the LED? :)
1 is sold and keeping the other one for veging my plants!! The ones we get or i got nothing like the mars hydro ones. Anyway live and learn.

It's looking good Growbro. Never had much success with HPS, but back then the circumstances were quite horrible and I guess it went the way it had to go. Will follow your grow with curiosity!
Hey Deville!!
If I had marshydro lights i probably would have stuck to it but i seen the difference now with my own eyes!! Will post pics in a bit.

Now I have a Indica beginning to go purple. The two most popular plants in Colorado are, Blue Heaven Sativa and Durbans Poison.
20170812_080827.jpg

20170812_080902.jpg
I just harvested a durdan poison!! Smells sweet as hell!!
Like the Deville would say!!

Sorry Guys, I should have been more accurate in my post. The plants stems and stocks have been purple for almost 2 months and the plant has doubled in size, but the 3 week old buds are now starting to show purple hairs. I have 4 sativa's only 1 has purple bud's and 6 indica's and only one showing purple. nutes the same for all, so I don't think nute block but I could be wrong.

That pic was taken before I watered them thats why the druppy leaves. I have to water 2 times a day, morning and evening the way my buckets drain
Hey Sid.
When he said nute lock out think he was talking about the leaves i posted. Had a bit of issues with autos. They had an OD!!?? .

So today went to my friends house with my 40x magnification loupe.
His plants a few days away from harvest. The autos any way. Things are looking good!!
420-magazine-mobile195587777.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1010105593.jpg
420-magazine-mobile48525560.jpg

These are autos grown under Hps and Cmh lights. 1600 w!! Its alot of power but shows in the bud.
Yes Justen they from those seed guys we moaned about!!??
Wtf!!
All about the lights.

Some dope plants right there brother :passitleft: sucks about the finger man, now you can flip people off and showed them your hurt at the same time #3017
U just give them them middle one bro!!!. .

Back
Top Bottom