Grow Bro's Grows!

I see u switching to soil??
Just dont make the same mistake i made. Transplant from coco to soil and it fucked my plant up bad took 2 to 3 months to recover. Soil must have been very hot.
U can see pics further back in journal.
Have u heard of Jamies garden shop. In Ct somewhere.
A friend of mine who mass produces oil uses his stuff. Apparently got EVERYTHING you need.

Here is a 10 day update on 1 of my sativas.

10 days ago.
20170803_125809.jpg

Now.
20170817_100248.jpg

Here are the 4 farthest along in flowering, 2 sativas right, 2 indicas left. Note the indica left on the ground nearly as tall as the 3 on the bench, hell yeah!,thats what I'm talking about, lol.

20170817_103908.jpg

Been getting a good collection of seeds on the go!!
420-magazine-mobile1161965434.jpg

2 blue berry x sheva skunk.
1 northern lights.
2 gold kush.
1 mamba auto.
1 white widow.
1 purple haze.
3 durban poison autos.
Thats 11 seeds!!!
Preparing an area for an outdoor grow. Watch this space.

Sweet bro. You going to start a journal? You starting them soon? Put it in your sig....I would def tag along!:thumb:

Sweet bro. You going to start a journal? You starting them soon? Put it in your sig....I would def tag along!:thumb:
Hey Moonshine.
I would love to start a journal with those seeds...
But....
I go to sea for 3 weeks at a time and when im at sea my wife looks after the girls!! And she is way to busy to do a journal. So i just have a perpetual grow going on and when i get an update from the Mrs i post it.
Or when home i just keep my bro's up to date. With whats going on in their.
Got a bunch of sprouted autos from a friend and ended up with more than was comfortable for us. Anyway 2 autos never started flowering. So sent them to buddies to look after. Hopefully they photos and will flower under the right lighting conditions.
So i u sub to this link you will see it all.
Thanks for popping in.

Been getting a good collection of seeds on the go!!
420-magazine-mobile1161965434.jpg

2 blue berry x sheva skunk.
1 northern lights.
2 gold kush.
1 mamba auto.
1 white widow.
1 purple haze.
3 durban poison autos.
Thats 11 seeds!!!
Preparing an area for an outdoor grow. Watch this space.

I did some quick math, and determined I probably threw away 50oz. of seeds or more back in the day. at $10.00 apiece in some places today ,it just boggles my mind to think how many thousand of seeds 50oz. would be at 10 a pop.

Good thing my neighbor knew everything he needed to know about growing clones from guaranteed females, lmao:thanks: Here's his contribution to my garden, I'm good for a few more years. 27 in each pile all stored together in one bag lol.

20170817_115557.jpg

I only get about 6 hrs direct sun & have to shuffle em around yard at least 2 x's a day.

I've moved my garden around 10 times total. My plants got to big and I had to spread them apart. No big trees directly east blocking sun and it's late afternoon before the trees west puts them in the shade. Moving twice a day is dedicated.

I did some quick math, and determined I probably threw away 50oz. of seeds or more back in the day. at $10.00 apiece in some places today ,it just boggles my mind to think how many thousand of seeds 50oz. would be at 10 a pop.

Good thing my neighbor knew everything he needed to know about growing clones from guaranteed females, lmao:thanks: Here's his contribution to my garden, I'm good for a few more years. 27 in each pile all stored together in one bag lol.

20170817_115557.jpg

That's sweet sir. The holy grail!! :thumb:

I've moved my garden around 10 times total. My plants got to big and I had to spread them apart. No big trees directly east blocking sun and it's late afternoon before the trees west puts them in the shade. Moving twice a day is dedicated.

I'm a stay at / work from home dad, and very fortunate to be. It allows me to look after them more than most. But I can only do it in yard. So I have only got 2 sweet spots from 10 ish am to prolly 5-5:30pm for full sun. Tall trees in east messes early morning sun which I read is best. The house & big trees in front, block out late afternoon sun. Winter is wayyy more work. But by then I can get a couple in my tent on the covered porch with leds, & supplement with 5-6 good hours of sun. It I need the highs to be maxed at 65 or below.

Awe bru I am switching to Freedom Farms soil. Nai I am not transplanting from coco directly into the soil bru. But rather take clones. Going to try for 6 of them so if all goes well I can keep 3 and gift JustinHemp one or two though. I will be cloning in their seedling soil which is less hot and releases the nutes slowly. We'll be trying to do that this weekend
Are freedom farms soil here in SA bro?? U guys in the cape are ahead of us in the times ek se!!

The soil I'd made here in stellenbosch bud, the results speak for themselves.

20 days ago
420-magazine-mobile1378258288.jpg

Now
420-magazine-mobile1988419455.jpg

420-magazine-mobile987514827.jpg

I only feed the soil and not the plant.
Thats cool bra. Im gonna have to come see u then.

Morning Growbro. How are you doing today?
All good my friend how are you??
Prepping an outdoor area for summer. Will post some pics.

Ok so the project for summer is an new and improved raised garden bed with vegetables and 1 or 2 autos grown outdoor. The project has started..
420-magazine-mobile1715498665.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1599722791.jpg
thats the start of the fence for the eyes!!!
420-magazine-mobile1817867574.jpg
one of the batches of wormsin a pot working over the veg matter and cow shit for another grow experiment...
420-magazine-mobile261030823.jpg
the compost pile. Lost of good shit in their. Cow shit. Chicken shit. Veg matter. Grass cuttings. And lots more.

Back
Top Bottom