Grow Bro's Grows!

Great idea!! I'm using foxfarms strawberry fields & perlite, mixed with ffof/perlite. The strawberry fields is 30-40% coco I think. It seems to compact hard while drying out and when I water to 15% runoff, it lasts for 8-10 days. Messing me up dammit. I planted 2 seeds a little deep I think, but time will tell. Went an inch deep instead of 1/2 inch

I used Kelloggs Garden Organics Potting Soil, the analysis of what's in it? It does have perlite and it was $2.00 cheaper a bag, lol.
My soil is okay but the granular nutes on top tend to crust over hard after baking in the sun all day, that's why the long gun cleaning rod to poke long deep holes into the soil and the BBQ grill fork to brake up the crust on top. The deep holes keep the water from running down between the root ball and the side of the bucket and out the drain holes.

A couple more pics of the day!!
420-magazine-mobile1666894438.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1745734660.jpg
420-magazine-mobile500505122.jpg
420-magazine-mobile403521337.jpg
420-magazine-mobile889406104.jpg

And that is it!!
Almost time to check on my girls!!

Nice dense buds,I definitely have alot to learn about the indoor growing stuff. I love to see the set ups and seeing the results, AMAZING!

We formed our own little group on here, the South African wankerdoodles. Makes it so awesome talking to peeps who literally live 5 min from you, I love having a grow buddy

Jealous!!!! Nah, that's awesome. Exactly what I need. I just don't leave the house much. I ain't paranoid, but "I ain't goin out like that".....errrrr "I ain't goin ouuuuttt!!!!! Insane in the membrane....ok ok. I'm shuttin it down over here boss!!! Anyone remember "Cool hand Luke". Killer flick. Ok. I've said nuff.........POOFFFF....and just like that....he was gone.:volcano-smiley: Or is it "PUFFFFF?"

I'm learning on the fly , alot of good info here to show the way, Thanks everyone.
Shit Sid!!
No grower buddies close by??
That sux!! Just about all my friends grow.... its up to you to get them into it!! My hydro guy loves me.
Sent him 4 guys in last 2 months. Tents lights etc!!
Talking about lights has anyone tried CMH yet?
Hopefully you all gave an awesome day!!

We formed our own little group on here, the South African wankerdoodles. Makes it so awesome talking to peeps who literally live 5 min from you, I love having a grow buddy
The wankerdoodles!!??
Wtf!! Whos the main wanker??
I will be in Cape Town next month and and October.
Will have to meet up i guess!!
Have a conference.. growers anonymous!!

Shit Sid!!
No grower buddies close by??
That sux!! Just about all my friends grow.... its up to you to get them into it!! My hydro guy loves me.
Sent him 4 guys in last 2 months. Tents lights etc!!
Talking about lights has anyone tried CMH yet?
Hopefully you all gave an awesome day!!

I do have 4 people from work growing plants I started for them but its a 30 minute drive in any direction on a good day without traffic to go see them. We meet up at work and swap pics and stories then.

So just an update on whats going on in the closet of Grow bro....
420-magazine-mobile720170417.jpg
in the tent is the tangerine auto a mamba auto the amnesia with a few days left and a vanilla kush just starting to bud. And as you can see the Dp still hanging in tent drying.

420-magazine-mobile1880954868.jpg
the mamba.
420-magazine-mobile511337088.jpg
the amnesia
420-magazine-mobile163920808.jpg
soon the autos will be done and the amnesia then the Dp mother plants turn to join the vanilla kush.
Time to fill the scrog.

All thats left in the veg room is a gold kush auto.
420-magazine-mobile866021688.jpg
mamba auto
420-magazine-mobile640370039.jpg
and the dp mother.
420-magazine-mobile984645623.jpg

I had 8 plants in their now 3.
Can barely walk in their.
420-magazine-mobile1838491715.jpg

In the 2 small pots we have an amnesia furthest away and a caramelo closest to u. Cant wait to get them up potted and booming along!!. . .

Been getting a good collection of seeds on the go!!
420-magazine-mobile1161965434.jpg

2 blue berry x sheva skunk.
1 northern lights.
2 gold kush.
1 mamba auto.
1 white widow.
1 purple haze.
3 durban poison autos.
Thats 11 seeds!!!
Preparing an area for an outdoor grow. Watch this space.

A collection with potential of greatness my friend

Been getting a good collection of seeds on the go!!
420-magazine-mobile1161965434.jpg

2 blue berry x sheva skunk.
1 northern lights.
2 gold kush.
1 mamba auto.
1 white widow.
1 purple haze.
3 durban poison autos.
Thats 11 seeds!!!
Preparing an area for an outdoor grow. Watch this space.

Hey Deville.
Good to hear from you!!
What is the best way to store seeds??
Got them in air tight bank bags. In a dark purse. In a drawer.
Dont wana screw them up.
And whats more they all been given to me. Got another 4 seeds in post from attitude seeds. Gdp and blue dream and 2 free bees.
Thanks mate!!

Back
Top Bottom