Grow Bro's Grows!

420-magazine-mobile1139920566.jpg
420-magazine-mobile149716284.jpg
420-magazine-mobile966221750.jpg
and thats what was done today so far.

Awesome boet, just love the natural environment you have available and the space looks perfect. Do they smell outside as much as they do inside? Especially in the baking sun? Maybe a lavender tree or something nearby?

Hey Moonshine.
I would love to start a journal with those seeds...
But....
I go to sea for 3 weeks at a time and when im at sea my wife looks after the girls!! And she is way to busy to do a journal. So i just have a perpetual grow going on and when i get an update from the Mrs i post it.
Or when home i just keep my bro's up to date. With whats going on in their.
Got a bunch of sprouted autos from a friend and ended up with more than was comfortable for us. Anyway 2 autos never started flowering. So sent them to buddies to look after. Hopefully they photos and will flower under the right lighting conditions.
So i u sub to this link you will see it all.
Thanks for popping in.

I forgot to say thank you for your dedicated service to our country, and be safe out their! Take pics if you can of any shark encounters!! Or whales. Lol. Thanks bro. Be safe!:thumb:

Awesome boet, just love the natural environment you have available and the space looks perfect. Do they smell outside as much as they do inside? Especially in the baking sun? Maybe a lavender tree or something nearby?

My first & only grow, was outside. Early morning and later evening when humidity was highest, that's when mine were worrying me. :thumb:

Ok so the project for summer is an new and improved raised garden bed with vegetables and 1 or 2 autos grown outdoor. The project has started..
420-magazine-mobile1715498665.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1599722791.jpg
thats the start of the fence for the eyes!!!
420-magazine-mobile1817867574.jpg
one of the batches of wormsin a pot working over the veg matter and cow shit for another grow experiment...
420-magazine-mobile261030823.jpg
the compost pile. Lost of good shit in their. Cow shit. Chicken shit. Veg matter. Grass cuttings. And lots more.

Looks fun chief!! I like it !! Make you some fish head stew!!

My first & only grow, was outside. Early morning and later evening when humidity was highest, that's when mine were worrying me. :thumb:

What neck of the woods do you hale from or do I need to ask, Moonshine? Here we are mostly dry in Co. so bud rot not much of an issue and altitude makes for good intense sun for sure.

What neck of the woods do you hale from or do I need to ask, Moonshine? Here we are mostly dry in Co. so bud rot not much of an issue and altitude makes for good intense sun for sure.
We start October harvest april.
Hello Africa tell me how u doing??
We have the perfect outdoor grow climate ever in Africa!!

I forgot to say thank you for your dedicated service to our country, and be safe out their! Take pics if you can of any shark encounters!! Or whales. Lol. Thanks bro. Be safe!:thumb:
Im not in USA!
Wish i was!!
Im a commercial fisherman catching your calamari that u eat in Europe and USA !!
Enjoy your calamari!!. .

Looks fun chief!! I like it !! Make you some fish head stew!!
I have heard about putting fish or a squid in the hole before you plant!!
Never tried it!!
Might be worth a shot!!!
Lots of fish around here..

I like intense sun for sure!!

The sunshine state!! Lol. Should be called the hot humid mosquito infested state!! Lol. Trade ya!!! :high-five:

Im not in USA!
Wish i was!!
Im a commercial fisherman catching your calamari that u eat in Europe and USA !!
Enjoy your calamari!!. .

Dude, you're kidding me. Those guys are hard core bro. I get sea sick as a motor scooter. Uggghhh. Just thinking bout it. If seas more tha 4'. I'm green at the gills chummin up the tiger & bull sharks. You ever see great white breaching out of the water while out there? I saw that you were in sa after I posted the "thanks for your service" lol, but still....thanks for the squid, cause I love it fried with marinara. Be careful out there bro. Hope you catch lots so you can get PAID big time. You guys freakin earn the shit out your pay! Peace

Dude, you're kidding me. Those guys are hard core bro. I get sea sick as a motor scooter. Uggghhh. Just thinking bout it. If seas more tha 4'. I'm green at the gills chummin up the tiger & bull sharks. You ever see great white breaching out of the water while out there? I saw that you were in sa after I posted the "thanks for your service" lol, but still....thanks for the squid, cause I love it fried with marinara. Be careful out there bro. Hope you catch lots so you can get PAID big time. You guys freakin earn the shit out your pay! Peace
Not quite deadliest catch but the seas get really shitty here.
Think of me next time u eat calamari

So yesterday we started to harvest my friend's grow!!
We cut off the main colas as the plants were never topped so ended up with masive colas. The plants are up to and some bigger than 6 ft. We left the lower buds to mature a bit more as the where far from light.
420-magazine-mobile1127755611.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1446440254.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2051103645.jpg
420-magazine-mobile612950626.jpg
420-magazine-mobile379708720.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1044447875.jpg

Man we were sticky after walking around in there.

So yesterday we started to harvest my friend's grow!!
We cut off the main colas as the plants were never topped so ended up with masive colas. The plants are up to and some bigger than 6 ft. We left the lower buds to mature a bit more as the where far from light.
420-magazine-mobile1127755611.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1446440254.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2051103645.jpg
420-magazine-mobile612950626.jpg
420-magazine-mobile379708720.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1044447875.jpg

Man we were sticky after walking around in there.
Those colas look great, BUT i enjoyed the 2 ninja growers' outfits even more! The one where he's half hiding behind the cola...i have the exact same pic of myself peeking out behind some cosmos flowers, hilarious! thanks, you made my day

Back
Top Bottom