Grow Bro's Grows!

420-magazine-mobile1254219784.jpg
420-magazine-mobile436314143.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1702518902.jpg
from left to right start with blueberry special star white Bubba Kush and pre 98 Bubba Kush
Your seeding tent looking great bro.
Wish i could get some of that seed.
You guys really have it easy their compared to us SA o's.
Life in Africa not for pussies!!?? .

When i get home i will show you guys my big pot filled with veg matter kraal manure ( cow shit and soil from pasture) egg shells. egg boxes (good source of nitrogen)etc.
My composting worms are happily muching away creating the purfect "soil" grow medium for a summer auto grow.
I have indoor worm farm for tea and another bucket full cow shit they working on.
Gone a little worm crazy.

Very exciting day today!! Bough my 2nd 600 w led yesterday. Should arrive today. The autos are going to love it. At the moment they are under a 300w older but suppwr strong led. With cfl supplement lighting.
Now got 2x 600w 1x 300w and cfl. Booooooom!!!!
420-magazine-mobile1930766506.jpg

Gro bro it is so easy to make seeds it's not even really hard I can walk you through it step by just just like I did beez0404 so I can walk you through making seeds if you want to let me know if this is something you would like to learn and I will teach it to you very cheap inexpensive animal keep you from paying Trucking 6 to $10 for a f****** seed I can make their exact same seeds here at the house to the same quality depending on what method I use of making my seeds feminized regular and Autos I can run them all and make them I know how to breed out bad genetics and I know how to breed in the good genetics this is what I do mannnnnnnnn

Im keen bro. Got a ww that i think is male. Got 2 flowering in tent. Dp amnesia. So maybe i must flower the ww and collect the pollin. So once the male flowering how would u collect pollin.
Not easy to get seed here in darkest Africa.....

One of the best ways to store pollen is to get a piece of laminated paper or just lamination paper itself knock your pollen onto the lamination paper go inside where there is no wind set your lamination paper on top of a black surface this will allow it all to show up use an old credit card or something to that nature and slide it across and you can gather your pollen and pilot in one area but just a heads up pollen is only good in the freezer or good anywhere else for two months after that is not viable anymore I hope this help and feel free to ask questions if you have more and anybody else can ask questions too if they want to know more

Okay let's start with first things first after you've gotten it on the lamination paper and scraped up into a pile get a very very small container with the pollen in the container leave the container open allowing appalling to dry once the pain is dry you are going to need one of the little paint brushes that you would use for model cars you will get this in to the pollen and then go up to your plant as it first starts to Bud and you are going to do this several times until you notice that the pistols are changing and the classes are starting to fill do this to One Branch in particular and not the whole tree this way you can cut that one branch down go through get all your seeds and the rest of it is free to smoke

Plus there is a lot of different ways to make seeds not just with male to female they also have feminization that will make all seeds female we also have what we call stress-seeding that I can teach

Awesomeness!!! If u pollinate an auto with regular seed will it stay an auto???
Sorry all the questions just real keen to learn.
Seeds dont come cheap here. (Good seeds). . .

This is the reason I am teaching people to make their own seeds seeds are ridiculously priced for a seed so here's how that works in a breakdown if you cross an auto with a photo. Your babies are going to come out 50 50 out of all those if you collect up your autos and then cross your Autos against your Autos again you will end up with 25% regular 75% Auto so if you do this one more time by sorting through them as you plant them and get just the Autos out and make the Autos together the next round will be 95 percent to 100% autos I can do the same thing with a regular strain if I want to turn it into an auto I am a little high at the moment so please let me know if this is not make sense and I will go into a little bit more depth

Back
Top Bottom