Grow Bro's Grows!

Shot king!!!
Sure they going to love it.
I know i do!!!
Soon now I'll be reunited with my girls. They will definitely need some bending tucking which i will tackle asap!!!

Yes it is !!!!
Its Afrikaans. Very similar to dutch.
As a matter of fact most afrikaans guys are somehow from Dutch decent!!!
If u hear it it will sound more hectic than reading it.

Ph okay just thought he was high as bat shit I was like I want some of that....

Hey guys time for the first part of the update!!! Got home to a nice change in my grow room. Dp and amnesia well into flowering now.
420-magazine-mobile2004658278.jpg
really need to fill the scrog more bext time. Due to issues while in veg this geow taken longer than it should have.
420-magazine-mobile534854743.jpg
got a lot of bud sites here.
420-magazine-mobile979591605.jpg
420-magazine-mobile265513271.jpg
Amnesia a bit behind the dp.
420-magazine-mobile731570359.jpg
but she will get their. Ok that was the blooming tent. Going to do some defoliation again today.
Will keep u updated with more pics through the day.

In the veg room we have 3 mamba autos. 1 gold kush. 2 tangible autos. On l
420-magazine-mobile1382880564.jpg
eft. Then right my dp mother. Another dp mother. Vanilla kush. And a ww that might be male!!
Try some cross breeding for seeds.

Looking good Bro, being away you will definitely notice the difference each time you return.
Love the perpetual setup, something I really need to get going.

That's some beauties Grow Bro. Wow! You're a good grower - I hope you know that :)

Have you decided whether you are going to let them all fertilize if it is a male and if it is not a male or you going to feminized to make your seeds

Looking good Bro, being away you will definitely notice the difference each time you return.
Love the perpetual setup, something I really need to get going.
Mother plants. Flowering plants. Autos. Male plants. Wtf!!!!
I love plants my man.
Getting jungle fever!!!

That's some beauties Grow Bro. Wow! You're a good grower - I hope you know that :)
Thanks Deville!!!
From u thats a complement!!!
Wife been doing great job. More pics later.

I love breeding my seeds from regular seeds to feminized seeds to feminized autos this is the reason I asked if I can get everyone to breed their seeds maybe the seed banks will lower their price

So give us a bit of insight as to what you did to get the girls going again after taking the knock when switching from Coco to soil? What do you think the problem was? Soil to hot?

Are you using the Freedom Farms organic soil or was it the hydro shops own mixture or yours?

So give us a bit of insight as to what you did to get the girls going again after taking the knock when switching from Coco to soil? What do you think the problem was? Soil to hot?

Are you using the Freedom Farms organic soil or was it the hydro shops own mixture or yours?
Hey Justin.
If u go back a bit in grow u will see how i mixed my medium. Coco, perlite. Vermiculite. Lime. Bonemeal. Worm castings and important volcanic or rock dust!!! Nb. All the micro nutrients!!

I love breeding my seeds from regular seeds to feminized seeds to feminized autos this is the reason I asked if I can get everyone to breed their seeds maybe the seed banks will lower their price
I am keen for seeds and got a ww male. But i go back to work friday. Oct i have 5 weeks off so will do it then.
Many thanks.
What best way to collect pollin?
And store it?

This was 10 days ago!!!
420-magazine-mobile1333257167.jpg
https://www.420magazine.com/mobile-gallery/420-magazine-mobile286004562.jpg[/IMG,
In 10 days finominal growth!![IMG]https://www.420magazine.com/mobile-gallery/420-magazine-mobile1141044167.jpg

Back
Top Bottom