Grow Bro's Grows!

Rofl :rofl::rofl: yes bru it is my home language, called Afrikaans and has some Dutch origins when the bastards invaded South Africa in the 1600's :rofl: LoL!!!

Cool beans bro! Sounded like pig Latin

This was 10 days ago!!!
420-magazine-mobile1333257167.jpg
https://www.420magazine.com/mobile-gallery/420-magazine-mobile286004562.jpg[/IMG,
In 10 days finominal growth!![IMG]https://www.420magazine.com/mobile-gallery/420-magazine-mobile1141044167.jpg
Some amazing grow bro :ganjamon: seems like all your girls are happy as pigs in shit

Hey Pat man!!!! Ahooi bro!!!
Aahhoooyy ma se kinnes, hang los met die ballas :passitleft: how you doing bru?? LoL
Cool beans bro! Sounded like pig Latin
LoL it does sound weird for sure. I need to teach myself German, get some weird hitler vibe going, marching through journals like a boss :rofl:

Awe ma se kind!!! Shot boet!!! Lets see how the buds turn out soon. Done a lot of Lst on plants today!! I even supercropped dp by accident!!?? Wtf!!
They like it rough!!

Bru...one of the most difficult strains to grow that one...

I can agree I just grew a Barney farms p xpress. No luck really . She's a tough one least was for me . All I can say is easy on the grow nutes and she likes. High humidity in veg around 60-s-70's

I can agree I just grew a Barney farms p xpress. No luck really . She's a tough one least was for me . All I can say is easy on the grow nutes and she likes. High humidity in veg around 60-s-70's
LoL bro a strain I would most likely never grow. I don't like finicky strains that is gonna make my life difficult. Alot of great other strains that are alot easier to grow

LoL bro a strain I would most likely never grow. I don't like finicky strains that is gonna make my life difficult. Alot of great other strains that are alot easier to grow

I'm learning that quickly my friend.

Looking nice bud ! always got some nice things going .. Take a look at this and join in on the fun :thumb::cheer:
Any1 can join .. Check it out guys !!

Group grow - Autos only (seeds must be in soil by the 25th/07/2017 latest) :)
I would love to jion in Lion!!! I still have a northern lights 3 gold kush and 1 mamba auto's left. But space is my problem at the moment!!!
Its getting hectic in here.
420-magazine-mobile275836438.jpg
running out of space and light in my veg room. So maybe later in spring ( for us southern hemisphere guys we have a out door comp!!! Gold kush has masive yeilds outdoor kg plus. Busy preparing soil with worms.
420-magazine-mobile977102535.jpg
420-magazine-mobile722432954.jpg
420-magazine-mobile753403019.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1515243007.jpg

All organic grow !!!
But will be in on the action for sure!!

Back
Top Bottom