Grow Bro's Grows!

Yes you can get it where you are at I don't care where in the world you are just go to eBay and find it and if you cannot find it I will send you my suppliers name on eBay and just tell him that I sent you and you were wanting to buy some silver spray on top of silver spray there is also a tablet method that you put into a gallon of water and use the water to do the plants but this will turn your whole plant and you'll end up with thousands of seeds and the natural way works a little like this it looks like you are super cropping it but only I am continuing to Super crop it in the one area stressing that one bud out that one but it will pop up with pollen sacs because there is no mail these pollen sacs contain nothing but female pollen which makes nothing but feminized seeds in the end

Don't feel bad I have pothead syndrome my own wife has to remind me of days that I have to work days that I have to take the kids to the doctor's appointment or even sometimes that I need to come home I forget a lot don't feel bad when you are ready you know how to find me and I am always around so just hit me up and tell me you were ready to make seeds and we will do that

Yay!! Got an update on my autos!! They seem happy as a pig in shit. Pistols everywhere!!!
Wish I was their...
420-magazine-mobile1772583066.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1904820546.jpg

The mamba
420-magazine-mobile605015177.jpg
420-magazine-mobile298655017.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1800103515.jpg
and i must say thanks to ohioboy for the tip on feeding. Feed feed water repeat. Working like a bomb. They getting 500 ppm nutes. Im very happy with them.

Here we go .......

Yes pat i use power feed by greenhouse feeding. Its specialy formulated for cannabis only. They say 1g per litre but i use a ppm meter to get +- 500 ppm.
I was told you get the most bang for your buck with that stuff.
Made in uk.
I see what you mean bru you just buy that at Grow Guru in PE then? A bit expensive for my taste atm.

When i get home i will show you guys my big pot filled with veg matter kraal manure ( cow shit and soil from pasture) egg shells. egg boxes (good source of nitrogen)etc.
My composting worms are happily muching away creating the purfect "soil" grow medium for a summer auto grow.
I have indoor worm farm for tea and another bucket full cow shit they working on.
Gone a little worm crazy.
En hier is n pot kak, ja dit stink soos Arno Carstens se fokken musiek. N pot kak ek se jou :rofl:

Cool stuff going on here I see :)
Hey Deville glad you dropped by!!
Will be home on monday been away from my girls to long now!
Will do an update then.

If you wanna do a fun home science project, you can also try to make your own colloidal silver. Here's my first attempt. The second attempt got better than the first, but I bet they will both work. Am planning to try them out soon :)

The Devil's 36 volt colloidal silver generator

36V.jpg
0082061.jpg

Well today my new 600w led arrived and been hung. Now those autos going to go into overdrive i hope. They all been doing well under a 300w. So lets see.
420-magazine-mobile833273094.jpg

Looking bushy in their.
Home soon. .

Hey Cheesecake. Glad you stopped by. My original tangerine auto sprouted 6 June. The other i got from a friend in seedling trays. And he did not have an exact date that they sprouted. But all within a week of each other.

Well today my new 600w led arrived and been hung. Now those autos going to go into overdrive i hope. They all been doing well under a 300w. So lets see.
420-magazine-mobile833273094.jpg

Looking bushy in their.
Home soon. .

And ...bang baby ...

Watch them girls explode ..

Pat is that seriously another language bro lol
Yes it is !!!!
Its Afrikaans. Very similar to dutch.
As a matter of fact most afrikaans guys are somehow from Dutch decent!!!
If u hear it it will sound more hectic than reading it.

Back
Top Bottom