Grow Bro's Grows!

Compost? How are you doing?
Yip!! Making compost with worms. Or should i say worm castings.
I well. At home and happy!!
Great to be home!!

LoL bro a strain I would most likely never grow. I don't like finicky strains that is gonna make my life difficult. Alot of great other strains that are alot easier to grow

Ya it m guy a plant I buy already not grow again same with diesel s

Ssaaallluuuuuuttteeee :party::party:

LoL King I can't tell which of us is more stoned bru :rofl: but definitely try and go for easier growing strains in the beginning like WW

My bad this new vpae macinhe is crzay wikcde? Did you solve that? Lol

LoL I don't use that, kinda double edge sword so if you spell wrong you look like a wanker, but if you can't use auto correct you a stoned wanker :rofl:

Tru that ..

Im thinking of getting some gold skunk beans , How you enjoying them buddy ?
Any info you can give me would be much appreciated :)

have not planted them yet. They get much bigger yields outdoors.. waiting for spring then we have a grow comp!!!!

No for a little bit on my worms that are preparing my organic soil for a spring time grow.
420-magazine-mobile1519403424.jpg
their is the pot i am going to use!!
420-magazine-mobile179540619.jpg
munching away!!!
420-magazine-mobile1698573572.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1952136982.jpg

I would love to jion in Lion!!! I still have a northern lights 3 gold kush and 1 mamba auto's left. But space is my problem at the moment!!!
Its getting hectic in here.
420-magazine-mobile275836438.jpg
running out of space and light in my veg room. So maybe later in spring ( for us southern hemisphere guys we have a out door comp!!! Gold kush has masive yeilds outdoor kg plus. Busy preparing soil with worms.
420-magazine-mobile977102535.jpg
420-magazine-mobile722432954.jpg
420-magazine-mobile753403019.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1515243007.jpg

All organic grow !!!
But will be in on the action for sure!!
I see the use of pilot ladder steps lol

To trim or not to trim? LOL

Hope you're doing great my friend.

To trim or not to trim? LOL

Hope you're doing great my friend.
Jess bro!!! Been off the sight for a while. Been trying to log in on computer and fuck me km having a hard time. Maybe u can't be logged on from 2 devices at same time?????
Eventually got back!!
Thought i lost u guys again!!!
Back to work tomorrow!!!

Ah - That sucks. How long will you be at sea this time?

Jess bro!!! Been off the sight for a while. Been trying to log in on computer and fuck me km having a hard time. Maybe u can't be logged on from 2 devices at same time?????
Eventually got back!!
Thought i lost u guys again!!!
Back to work tomorrow!!!

I'm not sure. There was some votes yesterday. It's been very tight. But I do think I got the most votes in the end. Not 100% sure though :) They will announce the winner tomorrow. The other photo I was competing with was very nice so no matter who wins it will be fine - think it is me though :D

Back
Top Bottom