Grow Journal - 1st Grow Indoors

You are totally fine. The one on the right is looking great. you want them standing up like that. They all still show too much nitrogen and that wont go away. just read the new growth to know what is happening. Let them dry out before the next watering and don't give ferts for a while. you will be fine. Cannabis loves to be left alone. most newbs bother them way too much. The just want some water here and there and good light and don't want to be touched. Do training every few days at best not daily. once a week is plenty. And if you are topping do that no more than once a week too.

Most experienced growers don't even bother to go look at them for days. I am cheap and manually handle my humidity so I get in there often but I leave the plants alone.

Yea I wanna get to there just my environment is driving me nuts but I think I got it set up for the day ganna see how the new nighttime works tonight and with a little luck it will stay between 65-80 24hrs a day I will flex with the outside temp but controlled with the exhaust fan I have on a switch out of the basement

F it im ganna get super blazed I know it ain't the best but I don't smoke that often so it'll do
2f1edd5bd2951e6524fd30bbe0934e52.jpg

And thanks to some good advice and a few super scary holes I drilled my plants have almost got there spunk back think I'm ganna water tomorrow pots r pretty light since I put more holes
54526ae9eac8b6fbb690a2ad72d9393d.jpg
d1d55d3b5016bc085f961983a8c7889f.jpg
582b075623a3d0f248a9720d9640ef4c.jpg
thanks VI & EM I would still be all freaked if it wasn't for ur smarts

And thanks to some good advice and a few super scary holes I drilled my plants have almost got there spunk back think I'm ganna water tomorrow pots r pretty light since I put more holes thanks VI & EM I would still be all freaked if it wasn't for ur smarts

lol, hey, I am learning from you! I have never put the holes in the side like that yet... been threatening to. Was definitely planning on trying it. But now we got you to try it for us... lol
:goodjob:

I am sure it will go ok though. You just will have to water a bit slower. :peacetwo:

I am lucky. I live 10 min from 3 different real nice indoor grow stores...well 2 are real nice. I use fabric post or these recycled plastic ones that are proven. If they didn't work for cannabis great they wouldn't sell them at the store.

I know not everyone can get to a grow store but if you ever can it is worth pulling over and just seeing what they are selling a lot of. Don't listen to the hype but walk around and you learn a lot just looking at what they are clearly selling a lot of.

Well I got a real beginner question what would be worse for the plants to drop to the 40s or heat up to the 90's

Really I would have thought the opposite when I was a kid in my teens we grew dirt weed by the river and had to plant them in the shade any that got direct sun light for just a couple hours they would die

Yea it's harsh in the desert but there are some real crazy places it would grow like crazy and 100feet away cant grow shit or it just dies in min

90 wont killem but 100 will.

I was going to say the opposite but for a different reason.

40 wont kill them but will stunt them. To hot too long without humidity will kill them. Emy is totally right but super intense light in cool weather is different than super intense light in a Hot ambient. That is essentially what you are describing out in the dester. It is a combo of factors. In a cool place you can run a more intense light.

All in all low 90's wont kill the plant and low to mid 40's wont. Dealing with it being to cold I find is easier then dealing with it being too hot. That said one way to deal with it being too hot is to add some humidity and CO2. To run CO2 correctly you want it in the 90's. Now if you do that you need to get the PPM up high and you need the humidity up there as well. That is very hard to do if you are venting and running hot.

Anycase watch the leaves they will tell you. if they are tacoing then the environment is too hot. That may be because the humidity is too low for the temps. It could be because the light is too close.

If you can run in the 90's without tacoing then you are fine. Just listen to the plant.

Now that said running cool at night when lights are off in bloom...given the right genetics...will bring on very cool autumn colors like reds and even purples. That is cool if you can do that with the right genetics.

2_23_purple.JPG

Yea that is a beauty well I plan on doing this awhile but I'm ganna be moving on to a new location to do the next one that's why I'm so hyper to get things at least half way right cuz the next grow I may be cut off from every thing

Back
Top Bottom