Grow Number 2 Malawi Gold

Day 9 November 30th. I can already tell this is gonna be a cool looking plant :)
1829A32D-F03A-4BDB-9A33-AAA8718C5BD9.jpeg
11C5011E-EA39-43FE-8E33-559130A4A2F3.jpeg
5DD96E77-85D0-4247-A5C3-808FE7D597FC.jpeg
WOW!! The sativa genetics are so evident from the very start! Amazing :)

She looks very happy, and I love to see those long Sativa leaves praying!

She looks very happy, and I love to see those long Sativa leaves praying!
Yeah she is groving the new room the tent is in. The Temps are very stable.

She’s already showing those thin leaves!
Super cool that the genetics are that close.

I can’t wait to see what you do with this one now that you’re armed with the experience and a journal full on info to guide you.

Man I love how you just literally got back on your bike. Hells yeah
It was all just unfortunate timing with jobs and the move from Colorado to Michigan. I thought I would have time to finish out the last one. Which was only 5-6 more weeks. Unfortunately life throws curveballs and you have to adjust on the fly.

Man I love how you just literally got back on your bike. Hells yeah
Plus like I told the Boss AKA the Wife, “ This is now a lifelong forever hobby”

Moved from Colorado to Michigan lol

Where at in Michigan? I’m 5 minutes from Detroit.. actually walk my dog down to 8 mile and back every day lol

Also what kind of nutrients do you use? I’ve been trying to offload these synthetic nutes for almost a year. I just want them gone

Where at in Michigan? I’m 5 minutes from Detroit.. actually walk my dog down to 8 mile and back every day lol

Also what kind of nutrients do you use? I’ve been trying to offload these synthetic nutes for almost a year. I just want them gone
Are you packing a weapon? I’ve seen some pictures of Detroit and it looks as bad or worse than some parts of Chicago. CL🍀

Are you packing a weapon? I’ve seen some pictures of Detroit and it looks as bad or worse than some parts of Chicago. CL🍀

It was a city of 2.5 million people with the 8th largest GDP on earth. It now has 800k residents, and they struggle just to keep the street lights on. Here’s just one of many neighborhoods in the city

599C7166-0344-4BE9-8B81-B771DF56C1CA.jpeg

That’s all abandoned manufacturing.

Yes. Yes I do have a weapon lol. I carry a .40

I’m up in the U.P. Saint Ignace . It’s a beautiful spot. A bit far from Detroit haha.

I’m using the ionic grow 3 part series for hydroponics.

It was a city of 2.5 million people with the 8th largest GDP on earth. It now has 800k residents, and they struggle just to keep the street lights on. Here’s just one of many neighborhoods in the city

A bit nicer up here I think haha

42AD2D9C-C1D6-4BED-BD8D-5A23E0840C2B.jpeg

9F8DE276-E2DE-4673-9632-C4086D7290AF.jpeg

CE8E0B49-6B30-440A-93C0-A49FAA4A75E9.jpeg

1D6D9418-BF42-4F0C-B773-8702AA8D5F49.jpeg

That’s just a shame what happened to that place. We have a lot of abandoned houses but the City has been knocking them down and have a program if you live next store to one you can buy it for a dollar. But you have to keep it mowed. CL🍀

That’s just a shame what happened to that place. We have a lot of abandoned houses but the City has been knocking them down and have a program if you live next store to one you can buy it for a dollar. But you have to keep it mowed. CL🍀
That’s crazy!!

I did get some funny looks today wearing my Colorado Avalanche stuff out and about today lol

Back
Top Bottom