Grow Number 2 Malawi Gold

Day 24. It’s the day! Flippity flip flip.

4DB40F37-F5BA-4B13-AC6C-7A3F5C836B5A.jpeg

D790B943-C5F4-459F-A055-A2CAD232EA96.jpeg

See is comming along well - see were you are going to have 4 main's (picture perfect) (only topped once ? twice ?)

fond many ACE strain that are "out of stock" at Sensible Seeds they are in the UK (placed an order of Malawi)
Only top once. I think delaying the plant once is enough when you are talking about Malawi and the excessive flower times.

Only top once. I think delaying the plant once is enough when you are talking about Malawi and the excessive flower times.
Believe you are right _ going to follow - plannng on run sativa's next month (waiting for Malawi Seeds to arrive as mentioned have Panama and a Malawi x Panama - going to need a big space for these 3 three > wasn't plannig on topping because of the massive growth with these - you changed my mind > anythng special for root's have used RootWise, Great White, Orca and King Crab thru the years all are good realy healthly plants (you can teel by the roots )- NICE !! you have you hydro set up "tuned-up" for sure. Looks like a simple hydro set-up. Been thinking on changing from soil to hydro - many. many hydro set-ups to choose from (just wanting a 4 pot set-up for starters)

Believe you are right _ going to follow - plannng on run sativa's next month (waiting for Malawi Seeds to arrive as mentioned have Panama and a Malawi x Panama - going to need a big space for these 3 three > wasn't plannig on topping because of the massive growth with these - you changed my mind > anythng special for root's have used RootWise, Great White, Orca and King Crab thru the years all are good realy healthly plants (you can teel by the roots )- NICE !! you have you hydro set up "tuned-up" for sure. Looks like a simple hydro set-up. Been thinking on changing from soil to hydro - many. many hydro set-ups to choose from (just wanting a 4 pot set-up for starters)
5 gallon bucket with lid. Preferably black but any color will do with a can of black paint.
Black tubing for the air
Good air pump. (Just spend the money up front and get a good one around $80-$100).
Air stones. Preferably not the disk.
Netcup. 4”
Grow media. I use river rock :).
I use great white for bacteria.
Ionic grow 3 part nutrients.
Ph pen/ test. 5.5-5.8 PH usually for hydro.
PPM pen to test the mineral content of the water.

See is comming along well - see were you are going to have 4 main's (picture perfect) (only topped once ? twice ?)

fond many ACE strain that are "out of stock" at Sensible Seeds they are in the UK (placed an order of Malawi)
So does @Herbies Seeds. But a lot are sold out also. CL🍀

5 gallon bucket with lid. Preferably black but any color will do with a can of black paint.
Black tubing for the air
Good air pump. (Just spend the money up front and get a good one around $80-$100).
Air stones. Preferably not the disk.
Netcup. 4”
Grow media. I use river rock :).
I use great white for bacteria.
Ionic grow 3 part nutrients.
Ph pen/ test. 5.5-5.8 PH usually for hydro.
PPM pen to test the mineral content of the water.
Thanks -- sure sounds like you have it dialed-in (ref: your preesnt post) Yea ! don't know about the disk's

Only day five of flower😱, sativas are mindblowing. She looks great Chase😊
Thank you! Sativas are pretty cool plants to grow if you ignore the stress of running out of room lol.

Wow she’s really coming along nicely now bro.👍 She’s gonna be filling that tent in no time. CL🍀
Won’t be as full as the first Malawi but will do ok I assume. I switched about a week earlier than I did on the last one.

Back
Top Bottom