Grow Number 2 Malawi Gold

Day 52. Flower day 28. I’m sure I’m losing this battle lol it’s down to the wire.
F3908D1E-CDC8-4271-8EEF-A4079F31176A.jpeg

Day 52. Flower day 28. I’m sure I’m losing this battle lol it’s down to the wire.
F3908D1E-CDC8-4271-8EEF-A4079F31176A.jpeg
I think you better do some serious training a.s.a.p. if that’s as high as your light goes. She’s looking 👀 incredible though and I think my next grow I’m gonna give it a shot. CL🍀

Ok so I was able to raise the light another 1.6”. Gosh does it all count. Also dropped the light time to 11/13. Will post pictures through the weekend. Happy Friday all!

This is going to rival yours @AspenCultivator
Your much more patient and persistent than I am.
I would've dropped another seed and started over a couple feet ago!
Holy crap!
I can't wait to see the bud that thing produces Its going to be freaking everywhere!

Hmm I must have unwatched this journal somehow, I wondered where "that crazy sativa DWC" went! Thanks for the tag Lootz!

Yeah, the Blue Dream in my sig never stopped. Even after "transition" and a month into flower, never stopped. The colas hit the ceiling, turned 90* towards the wall, then hit the wall and started growing down. Truly bizarre, as it wasn't a sativa strain. Even with super cropping she just...kept growing. Lol. Now that I have 3 plants that have stopped stretching, it's such a nice experience not worrying about where I'm going to crop her today.

Chase you're doing a great job though! Lessons learned, and all that. From my own experience, keep temps as low as you can up at the top. I wasn't able to (in a small apartment closet in a south, humid state) so the buds became airy and leggy. I remember posting the dry weight and some folks didn't believe me because of the sheer amount of bud that came off of that plant. But it was all open and airy due to the heat (and potentially lack of air movement). Just over 4 oz I believe it was, with a plant that completely filled floor to ceiling, wall to wall, a 28"x28"x~60" tent.

Good luck! And I hope she slows down, like, yesterday!

Hmm I must have unwatched this journal somehow, I wondered where "that crazy sativa DWC" went! Thanks for the tag Lootz!

Yeah, the Blue Dream in my sig never stopped. Even after "transition" and a month into flower, never stopped. The colas hit the ceiling, turned 90* towards the wall, then hit the wall and started growing down. Truly bizarre, as it wasn't a sativa strain. Even with super cropping she just...kept growing. Lol. Now that I have 3 plants that have stopped stretching, it's such a nice experience not worrying about where I'm going to crop her today.

Chase you're doing a great job though! Lessons learned, and all that. From my own experience, keep temps as low as you can up at the top. I wasn't able to (in a small apartment closet in a south, humid state) so the buds became airy and leggy. I remember posting the dry weight and some folks didn't believe me because of the sheer amount of bud that came off of that plant. But it was all open and airy due to the heat (and potentially lack of air movement). Just over 4 oz I believe it was, with a plant that completely filled floor to ceiling, wall to wall, a 28"x28"x~60" tent.

Good luck! And I hope she slows down, like, yesterday!
Thanks for coming back and joining :) I’m stressing on this girl hahaha she is out of control. Need all the eyes I can get in here :) gonna need lots of advice soon I’m sure so the more the merrier ! This will probably be my last pure sativa until I have somewhere with like a 10’ ceiling haha.

Day 55. Flower day 31. Today was a small win for myself! Training seems to be working for now hahaha one small victory in the war to flower. The base is getting pretty crazy. I added a little PK boost to my bucket today, nothing crazy 1/4 of recommended on bottle. See how she reacts to it. ppm solid around 1250 and Ph also steady 5.9. The water consumption has also really really tapered off this week.

A86DDFA5-F6D1-4D76-AD11-DD142C2D018B.jpeg

96F786C1-D2CF-4E4A-9F33-2187C698F34B.jpeg

292CA240-C13C-43E9-AC58-776AA16A592E.jpeg

Day 55. Flower day 31. Today was a small win for myself! Training seems to be working for now hahaha one small victory in the war to flower. The base is getting pretty crazy. I added a little PK boost to my bucket today, nothing crazy 1/4 of recommended on bottle. See how she reacts to it. ppm solid around 1250 and Ph also steady 5.9. The water consumption has also really really tapered off this week.

A86DDFA5-F6D1-4D76-AD11-DD142C2D018B.jpeg

96F786C1-D2CF-4E4A-9F33-2187C698F34B.jpeg

292CA240-C13C-43E9-AC58-776AA16A592E.jpeg
Just REMEMBER very little or NO "n" now !! what a mess - a good mess _ look like it's going to out grow your space !! were can I post my vote ?

Day 60. Flower day 36. Just barely hanging in there.

F15A0C45-E0E5-46F1-B8B8-026AD56AEC69.jpeg
Looking good Amigo.
Still getting bigger. hehe
Have a great weekend my friend.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Day 60. Flower day 36. Just barely hanging in there.

F15A0C45-E0E5-46F1-B8B8-026AD56AEC69.jpeg

Looking good! Not at the ceiling...yet :)

What are your environmentals like now? Tent temp, tent RH, and bucket temp?

Back
Top Bottom