Grow tent

The Quictent 24"x48"x72" is a nice tent for $100 USD.
And you
I'm Canadian and getting my tent off indoorgrowingcanada. Getting the secret jardin customizable 4x4x6.5, it is either the ds120 or dr120 can't remember off top of head but it allows you to place vents wherever you want and not have a bunch of wasted holes everywhere.
Oh perfect thanks

I'm not interested in a way over priced Mars Hydro or Gorilla tent.

I thought their tent pricing was reasonable, especially after discount (use the standard one or try sweet-talking the rep into getting you a better one). Never voluntarily pay list price on any product if you can contact its seller; you'll often get a better price and if not, well, you were going to buy it anyway, lol.

I thought their tent pricing was reasonable, especially after discount (use the standard one or try sweet-talking the rep into getting you a better one). Never voluntarily pay list price on any product if you can contact its seller; you'll often get a better price and if not, well, you were going to buy it anyway, lol.
Thanks guys i returned it. Then ran to Walmart and they had one. Sweet. My girls are stop happy in the new home

Attachments

• 20190421_072812.jpg
    20190421_072812.jpg
    982.4 KB · Views: 27
I paid 72.00 USD for a 4x4x72 yield labs tent from growace on black friday. I then had it shipped free to 98230 and drove across the border to pick it up. No extra duty or tax payable. Is it the best quality. Obviously not a gorilla or secret jardin but I see no light coming in. I did see a couple pinholes from the outside but duct tape fixed that. I also have no issues with the zipper to date and if need be I will or would buy another one.

Back
Top Bottom