Grow tent

Nickystickybuds

Order a second tent and they gave me wrong one again. Amazon sucks when it comes to tents. Anyone know a tent siye that delivers the correct. Product? I'm not interested in a way over priced Mars Hydro or Gorilla tent.

I paid $241.39 CAD / $171.39 USD for my 2' X 4' X 7'-8' Gorilla clone. It was made from 1680D material and the larger 19mm dia poles rather than the 680D material and 16mm dia poles in my 2' X 4' X 5' tent. That tent was $100 CAD cheaper.

check out incredigrow, they have a tent line monolith that is a direct copy of a gorilla tent. i got a 5x5 for 400$ and was overly impressed with the zippers and quality. Theyre located in calgary alberta, if you call the store at 32nd ave se calgary, brendan is the guy to talk too! super knowledgeable.

I think Nickstickybuds is in the US.

That and more will be required for the tent to cross the border:cheesygrinsmiley:
i just had 1k worth of grow stuff come from the us, all i did was pay the duties on it and i still saved around 300 compared to Canadian pricing. All im saying its not really a hassle, if you have a few extra days to wait and wanna save cash.. across border trading is awesome.

I paid $241.39 CAD / $171.39 USD for my 2' X 4' X 7'-8' Gorilla clone. It was made from 1680D material and the larger 19mm dia poles rather than the 680D material and 16mm dia poles in my 2' X 4' X 5' tent. That tent was $100 CAD cheaper.
it was gorilla? I looked they don't have the size i need or i didn't see it. I have to have. 2x4x72

i just had 1k worth of grow stuff come from the us, all i did was pay the duties on it and i still saved around 300 compared to Canadian pricing. All im saying its not really a hassle, if you have a few extra days to wait and wanna save cash.. across border trading is awesome.
Oh i don't mind waiting. This run wrong be done for a month anyway

Check out Grow Lights Canada. The are a dealer for our sponsor Mars-Hydro, and have very reasonable prices. They are my go-to on-line retailer for grow supplies.

Hello, I just purchased an Apollo 4x4x80 for $105. It is only four months old but seems heavy and dark.
I then purchased a 3x3 Vivosun for $85. This one was a bit lighter material and has a few pinholes by the zipper and seems. Not a dealbreaker and both had metal corners.

it was gorilla? I looked they don't have the size i need or i didn't see it. I have to have. 2x4x72
I bought mine through Greenleaf. Grow Lights Canada was out of stock. They should have more in May, as the factory is currently overwhelmed with orders.

Back
Top Bottom