Growing a "Friendly"

Do you have a thermometer in there with 'em? You may have already said it, but if you did I missed it. Good luck to you. I hope it works out my man

Do you have a thermometer in there with 'em? You may have already said it, but if you did I missed it. Good luck to you. I hope it works out my man

I don't, but I think the temps were fine when the lights weren't surrounding it like a sauna... fml

I got ya. Like some others are saying....fans are the answer. Good luck i will be checking in to see how it goes.

outta work in the early AM and will have pics of my poor girl... :-( keeping my fingers crossed

thanks again for the support:thanks:

Whoa! What the fuck! Sorry my french... But in 3 hours... God damn, just shed a tear :/ must be the heat.

Well you could of have set a glass or some other see through thing over it, spray it with water to keep humidity, hoping it to bounce back...

Well, yeah i am looking at my thermometer all the time, setting it all over the place, waiting an hour, fixing what needs to fix and moving on, looking for hot spots. It's an obsession.

But damn, your setup was looking so promising. I hope it bounces back!

thank you everyone for the support... i'm going to post pictures when i see a change for better or worse, but at the moment it's just pretty much struggling to get it back to normal... moved the lights far away and water it a lot because the roots are clearly still in good shape and sucking up water... thanks for the support and concern!!!

Whoa! What the fuck! Sorry my french... But in 3 hours... God damn, just shed a tear :/ must be the heat.

Well you could of have set a glass or some other see through thing over it, spray it with water to keep humidity, hoping it to bounce back...

Well, yeah i am looking at my thermometer all the time, setting it all over the place, waiting an hour, fixing what needs to fix and moving on, looking for hot spots. It's an obsession.

But damn, your setup was looking so promising. I hope it bounces back!

yeah it was definitely the heat... i'm watering it every few hours because i feel like the heat and the fan are working together to dry it out... it's suckin up water madd quick so the roots are obviously still alive... it's just sad cuz i don't think there's enough chlorophyll in any of the leaves to sustain the growth of fresh leaves to replace them, which is pretty much a negative direction for her...

hopefully nursing her back to health will show better results next week... it's a learning experience and it's better that I learned under these circumstances... someone i know harvested their whole first plant and got fucking mold on all the buds... that sucks more i'm sure...

Id get some new seeds amigo. even if these live they are realistically unlikely to produce anything decent and then you have wasted 3 months and not just a week.

Get a thermometre, you cannot work without one. preferably one that measures temps and humidity in digital

do not fert seedlings.

get seedling soil not adult soil for first few weeks.

do not overwater, wet them thru, let them dry, water again.

I say this cos I have doen all of the above things wrong my friend and killed two lots of babies.

Peace and better luck next time!

started another seed but it's but it's been 7 days and still hasn't cracked... FML... really need to figure out a way to get some good seeds...

you're welcome.

Try some of the reputable seedbanks in the links on this website. some are at the bottom of the page. Discrete, reliable and altho more expensive than cheap bagseed from friends etc they are quality through and through. You can also get the females of course saving the worry over males etc

:thumb:

Sad to see your sorrow...
But don't give up! Getting new seeds is the best thing!
I would love to get my hands on some good genetics. I feel like a kid in a candy store when browsing seed suppliers. Something like "Barneys Farm *** Feminized" Sounds wicked. I would love to clone the hell out of it!
But i have to manage with bagseed, i guess it is perfect for getting some good XP on growing and then ramping things up with some good genetics.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom