Budlovskis - 12/12 From Seed - LED & CFL Journal - THC Bomb & Multiple Strains

Your red poison leaves got a wave in them as well both phenotypes I've had did the same thing... First week they were fine second week they starts to do that.

I didnt even think about that but it really does.
And when I think back the bloody skunk had it aswell, can't tell with the 2 newer ones since they are growing weird anyways but I wonder what causes it, maybe some kind of plant growth spurt or something haha

I highly doubt its a disease because it would continue until we rid it of it. If anything I would be guess in it's either humidity or possibly ph either not enough or to much or a combination of both. Or simply just genetics from what ive been seeing it's been a reoccurring event with most plants that are coming out of the sweet seeds red family.

Who's the breeder? I remember there was a breeder that deliberately had a distorted leaf would appear and you knew you had his genetics because of it.. Maybe something down those lines like Spart said...

Yeah I wouldn't believe it to be disease definately something genetic or possibly ph related.

Was going to say maybe its an auto thing but then I remembered I had a mandala hashberry awhile ago and that one had the wave but more then these ones.
Sweet seeds is the company wouldn't know the actual breeder though haha
Yeah that's pretty trippy he would of had to grow a few out to make sure they had it.

Definately not something that I've noticed affects them much at all though

Hey dude, hope all is well with you and the girls, noticed something on one of mine today that reminded me of your little one hehe
She is growing a 3 point top at the end of one of her lower branches ;)

frlexo56.png

Have a good one mate :yummy:

Sir Budlovski, your presence is required on deck for immediate update and photo presentation.... Hope your good brother and keeping outta this shite weather. Damn brass monkey lost his, poor fella...

Hey everyone :)
I'm well and I hope you all are too.
Ill apologize I seem to get abit slack with upkeeping my journals things just get away from me.

They be growing alright Spart, a lot better when I finish up and get the new lot going in the newer setup though.
Feral mate in my pics which I will show soon my 3 Coty turned male, which is bizarre for it being an auto but keep an eye on that lady haha
Hey there Grizz I'm here, I have been trying to pretty hard though just doesn't wanna let up tried to do some mowing the other day did half the back yard run outta petrol and then fanned rain again.

Alright I come with pictures today.
Theyre all pretty good but like I mentioned they just havnt been growing as good as they all should lately, might of been the coco since I had it sitting around awhile not sealed away and abit to do with temps.
The 2 12/12 girls are looking alright but they are small and ill be doing for in the new setup to give them some proper vege time. They will still have awhile I'd think so hopefully they should fatten up abit, and I dunno what they are so when harvested ill have a taste and look and smell and hopefully figure it out.
The 3 autos, well red poison is growing a lot slower then the bloody skunks and flowered later, she's still in for some stretching I think though.
Clover leaf bloody skunk she's looking a lot like my first BS but she has some strange white marks on the leaves I have to figure out cause she's the only one with them.
And as for the poor 3 Coty BS well she's a he somehow havnt heard or seen of it happening with autos before but it has to her.

Here is my pics for today.

3 Coty BS (male)

IMAG17543.jpg

Clover BS

IMAG17611.jpg

IMAG17624.jpg

Red Poison

IMAG17591.jpg

Smaller 12/12

IMAG1756.jpg

IMAG17552.jpg

And here is the bigger 12/12

IMAG17571.jpg

IMAG17581.jpg

Well there you go
Not great but not a failure either lol
Not sure if I mentioned it here but I'm getting a 600watt hps soon for easier simple light andabit of heat rather then adding a heater.
My blueberry finally got put on her GLR regime a couple of nights ago and I think the 24/0 really affected her growth, but as time goes and I get things sorted out abit better and organize the whole room things will get better :)
Thanks for coming by all of you ill try get around to everyones journals at some stage now :)

The red poison is still waving at ya weird... She's looking not to bad tho how far along is she? I got a new cheesy autoflower by philosophers ^_^ She's not even two weeks yet.

I shall be keeping a close eye on that girl for sure now lol your other girls are looking nice ;)

I have just planted 2 new seeds to go along with my grow, a Bloody Skunk auto and a Barneys Grape Muerte auto, hope they turn out this time with my previous auto experiences lol

Yep good idea, she should be alright since yours started it later but you never know haha :)
Well o hope they treat you good and the bloody skunk is a good seed, I'm interested I how your grape muerte will turn out sounds pretty tasty :)

The red poison is still waving at ya weird... She's looking not to bad tho how far along is she? I got a new cheesy autoflower by philosophers ^_^ She's not even two weeks yet.

Hey spart
Yep she sure is and its just those first few leaves its a strange thing.
Well she is a few weeks id guess 3-4 but ill find the proper dates soon, that's what I mean by they all are kind of slow though haha
Good to hear, your loving those cheesy autos, might have to get a few myself :)

Well today I got my 600 ballast and reflector after some more trimming, only problem now is I need to wait till I have a good week for money to order the globe.

But I have a deal with this guy because him and his friends are sick of trimming that if I do the rest or most of what's left for him he'll give me all his indoor grow stuff which is a good deal, but there is still about 2 pounds to trim and a lot is smaller stuff, the type of bids that can be a real pain to trim haha

Anyways just thought of let you know what's happening, hope your all well :)

I hate trimming.... I get so excited about harvest... I don't mind stripping the plant of leaves branches, hanging buds to dry. But come trimming, two ounces in and I'm totally over it. Maybe it's cause I've just trimmed two ounces and I know I'm right for smoke for the next month, lol... Good stuff sirBud :)

Hahaha I hear you there mate, think the other night I did about a pound and I just couldn't be f-ed haha
I'd find it easier doing it at home but having to do at someone else's joint kind annoys me but hey I'm happy to work for what I'm getting rather then pay for because ill be able to sell a lot of it back off again which is good.
Cheers mate :thumb:

Just a small update today because my other ladies harvest is keeping me busy atm.
I started some really soft training on my good bloody skunk, she's abut stretched but I want her to get a little more light then the previous one.
The too 12/12s I tilted their pots so the lower sections are getting abit more light, red poison hasn't really done much but she's showing alittle more colour now.

Bloody skunk
IMAG17692.jpg

IMAG17711.jpg

Red poison
IMAG1772.jpg

12/12, I think one is an amnesia and the other might be the double Jacky widow or it is possible its bagseed.
IMAG1774.jpg

Back
Top Bottom