Budlovskis - 12/12 From Seed - LED & CFL Journal - THC Bomb & Multiple Strains

:bravo: that thc bomb looks like its gonna be some good smoke :goodjob:
the rest look like they're coming along nicely as well. Personally I'm steering clear of the red poisons had someone offers me one the other day Claus it wasnt do well I'd rather not put the work in for it it's pretty smoke just not worth the headaches

:bravo: that thc bomb looks like its gonna be some good smoke :goodjob:
the rest look like they're coming along nicely as well. Personally I'm steering clear of the red poisons had someone offers me one the other day Claus it wasnt do well I'd rather not put the work in for it it's pretty smoke just not worth the headaches

Thanks mate :thumb:
I'm very keen to have a taste of her but then I'm Gunna be happy having a taste of them all :)
Yeah I hear you there, from issuues you've mentioned and a lot of others plus what I've seen from this one it doesbt seem worth it or the money to get the seeds, I'm happy to stick with the bloody skunk to get my colourful good auto buds from I reckon

I'm thinking of trying vertigo by paradise seeds and blackberry by fast buds. Among a wish list that a mile long. Was thinking of trying a few from strain hunters as well.

Hey sirbud, how's things mate? Enjoying the weather, slip slop slap lol..... Geez it's a waiting game, beans. Hoping today. How long to get to you, once shipped? Your plants are looking nice. Looks like some really decent smoke...

I'm thinking of trying vertigo by paradise seeds and blackberry by fast buds. Among a wish list that a mile long. Was thinking of trying a few from strain hunters as well.
Both those strains are real nice, not from experience just from what I've seen and blackberry is one I've wanted to get for awhile now aswell so I think I'm going to put it on my next order, next order for me will be interesting since its probably going to be quite berry like because I want more strawberry coughs, blueberrys(possibly), blackberry and I want to give the cherry bomb ago aswell as more bloody skunk and possibly kings kush auto just as a tester. Like you though my wishlist is almost infinite at the moment haha

Hey sirbud, how's things mate? Enjoying the weather, slip slop slap lol..... Geez it's a waiting game, beans. Hoping today. How long to get to you, once shipped? Your plants are looking nice. Looks like some really decent smoke...
Hey Grizz, yeah mate things have been alright other then busy as hell, how about yourself man?
Tell ya what I usually love winter and the cold however this year has been a test dunno if its because I'm hitting a stage of getting older or what but its been abit ridiculous, pretty much hibernating inside other then going out for a smoke, will not surprise me of it manages to snow here this year.

Oh no, you too ay, well last time for me it took about 2-2 and a half weeks but a mate ordered recently and they didn't seem to be getting here so once that certain amount of times up, which I think is over now he has to get them to resend in a different way. Its great they resend but like you my mate wants to get em going soon and its frustrating them I think.
How long have you been waiting now Grizz?
Cheers for that man, although I'm a little dissapointed in size and all (except the BS) imm still happy that there's going to be a 4 variety smoke to choose from and whatever money I can get from them will really help with money right now considering the guy I'm selling for atm is wanting a high price back on all ounces haha

Looking great mate,love the purples on ya skunk:) This winter must really suck as it's even cold up here atm.My critical jack is doing some strange things as well with only shooting 1 node half way up and now that branch is as thick as the stem but with nothing on it but a top.Keep warm bud:)

Cheers mate, I'm a big fan of the purple mj now don't think ill be able to go without abit of purple in the tent now.
Yeah I think thaats a good sign of how cold its been lately if its chilly up there.
Yeah man its bizarre I keep looking at that peice of stem I have and think wtf, and what you've described would look even stranger haha
Cheers mate, ilways do as cold as it is, its still shorts weather for me, you keep rugged up too mate :)

17 days from shipment ... That's not to bad.. Using them again, thanks mate...

I gotta start reading everything you post with an Aussie accent hahaha :rofl: I think I'm spoiled living here i can drive straight to the sweet seeds head office in Spain in under 2 hours LMFAO i dunno anymore I'm not to keen on having the purples as the yields just aren't there so far the taste/potency is good but so far they've fell short on grams.

17 days from shipment ... That's not to bad.. Using them again, thanks mate...

That's awesome mate happy you got them, or I woulda felt stupid haha I think delivery times to aus vary a fair bit and I think they must of had a few delays on their end the last few weeks from I've heard from people. If you don't mind me asking Grizz, did you get many freebies?

I gotta start reading everything you post with an Aussie accent hahaha :rofl: I think I'm spoiled living here i can drive straight to the sweet seeds head office in Spain in under 2 hours LMFAO i dunno anymore I'm not to keen on having the purples as the yields just aren't there so far the taste/potency is good but so far they've fell short on grams.

Haha I'm sure you'll get a good laaugh out of that lol especially if you've gone through the Aussie forums, I've noticed I even type Aussie a lot of the time haha
Yes Spart you are blessed mate can only imagine walking into a seedbank/bongshop/growshop it would be so good and save so much hassle, ahwell maybe one day we'll haave the privilege to do that here, really wish this country would pull its shit together and lets do what we love in peace haha
I know what you mean spart yeild isn't great from what I've seen so far, I'm Gunna try get a mate to run a bloody skunk in his dwc to see how he goes with yeild. Purple autos though aren't real great, in my next order of seeds I'm going to try colour fems seeds and see what yeilds I can get from them, I've heard purple kush and purple haze can be good all round with yeild, potency and flavour.
Have had my eyes on a few heavyweighty seeds strains especially the KO kush which looks as though it can get abit of purple huge yeilds and real potent so heavyweight seeds might be my next venture as a seedbank.

I've got an update coming up shortly and Spart your going to love this mutant red poison haha

Well heello all :)
Well Anita been happening, I harvested the the thc bomb(i think) the other week, so little it didn't take long to dry and get a bit of a cure in and all that remains now is one small bud. Went hard tasting this and sharing it with a few mates. Was such a citrus, tangy, earthy type of smell and taste to it quiet pleasant and after smoking a bowl you could really feel it hitting hard, quite a couchlock feeling but also like a mind lock as in it just kind of spaced you out and stopped your thought chain haha
Was a Really crystal covered yeild as chopping 1g in a clean electronic grinder left so much resin you could practicly smoke 2 bowls from 1 bud, very nice.
Hers some pics of this..
IMAG19281.jpg
IMAG1929.jpg
IMAG1930.jpg
IMAG1931.jpg
IMAG1932.jpg
IMAG19331.jpg
IMAG19371.jpg
IMAG19381.jpg

Now for all the other ladies, I've been checking trichomes regularly as I always do but after checking dates I realized they should be done maybe just a little delayed but I noticed the last 12/12 could have gone a week longer but I'm out of time and need this little project out of the tent now for bigger better things to come.
So I called it and harvested them all last night.
Both the bloody skunk and the 12/12 I reckon is double Jacky widow look quite nice and tasty with the bloody skunk being even darker then my first one.
The red poison, geez what a mutant looks like extreme nitrogen problems without nitrogen tox. Just a whole bunch of calyxes poking up here and there, so strange its Gunna be inteesting picking that one apart to have a taste.
Well time for some pics, they're not great cause I was in a hurry and didn't have time for the camera.

All 3 hanging together
IMAG1949.jpg
IMAG19512.jpg

The red poison before and harvested.
IMAG19451.jpg
IMAG19471.jpg
IMAG19522.jpg

THE DJW
IMAG19481.jpg
IMAG19401.jpg
IMAG19392.jpg

And the bloody skunk :)
IMAG19433.jpg
IMAG19411.jpg

Well that's them at this stage I can't wait to taste the BS and compare it to when I grew it under led.
The DJW looks like it would make a good 12/12 or SOG green strain in a proper setup with the way it kind of keeps to a 1 cola low branching plant and the whole thing covers in nice looking buds. The only way to describe the smell of DJW though is straight up weed, chronic, skunk, ganja anything to do with weed really just has that real nice ytypical MJ smell very distinguishable.
Bloody skunk has its same creamy/cheesy, skunky slightly fruity intense smell.
And the RP has a earthy, fruity and slightly skunky smell to it.
But they all look delicious to me and even better I've got 2 to toke between when they are ready :)
Hope you've all been well and grows are doing fine, speaking of which I'm off for a peek. :)

Freebies: 5 critical amnesia and a free veneno seed from eva seeds... Don't know anything about critical amnesia.....
Nice man.... Those nugs look solid...

Looks nice bud:thumb:

My super skunk is like your red poison,thin foxtail bud and so far it has had perfect conditions at 18/6 lights with no deff's at all.
Bombs are a very couch lock I recon even if you pic early with just cloudy trich's which I wasn't a big fan of but different strokes as a lot of people love them.Looking forward to what you do next:)

Freebies: 5 critical amnesia and a free veneno seed from eva seeds... Don't know anything about critical amnesia.....
Nice man.... Those nugs look solid...
That's alright man, they do seem to put a few of the more unknown ones in and I put it down to trying to get reviews and the strain out there. I messaged them about genetics of a few of mine because the site didn't actually haave them on there so they must give out like pre-sale seeds sometimes to get some feedback on them.
If critical amnesia is anything like what its parent strains are thaat could be an awesome strain, especially outdoor for yeild and atleast you have 5 so you'll be able to see what pheno variation they have.
Thanks mate surely were nice tight ones on that little one :)

Looks nice bud:thumb:

My super skunk is like your red poison,thin foxtail bud and so far it has had perfect conditions at 18/6 lights with no deff's at all.
Bombs are a very couch lock I recon even if you pic early with just cloudy trich's which I wasn't a big fan of but different strokes as a lot of people love them.Looking forward to what you do next:)

Well there you go it must be a random genetic flaw in some phenos, its crazy how much variation there can be amongst one strain, and if you have no def, tox and on a normal schedule there's no reason other then genetics except heat but that's not an issue for us atm haha
Yeah I definately found it to be quite heavy hitting a little to heavy on the couchlock side for me but would definately be a good seller if I did one outdoor I reckon. I would of had probably 20-30% amber one I had a proper look when dry so that's probably where it got its heavy hit from haha.
There's a few more bombs I wouldn't mind trying and cherry bomb will be in the next order I think.
Well for my next project I'm a little stuck because my blueberry sexed the other day as a fem which is good and shes in the tent again now with lights from glr back to 18/6 and under led for vege and I wouldn't mind scrogging her but my problem is a guy I'm meant to be growing with wants me to start plants off here and clone for outdoor season so I'm stuck but I can always use my little half assed space to do the clones and seeds, time will tell. So ill stick with the blueberry for now and start a journal for her I think.
Just have to do a little catch up reading on preparation for the scrog :)

Awesome job man I cut down my two little grass-o-matics got about 30g dry. Not to bad considering they were stunted and had ph problems I've started another two for outdoors got a buddy watching em for a few days I'm gone. 3 days from the fridge and they're on day one ;)

Yeah them red poisons are nice tasting smoke the phenotypes need to be sorted out tho. The grow shop here says that the autos tend to like more light at least 18-20 hours of artificial lighting and as many as possible in sun light. Its funny so far my highest yielding autos i did in the winter.

Thanks mate
Yeah that's a good effort man, between the 4 I did I will be lucky to reach 30 but you get that with bad temp and ph control aswell as a likely lack of cal/mag haha
So I'm guessing ur next 2bare autos aswell?

Yeah thaats what I thought so every calyx I can scrap from this one will be worth it o reckon, better then just throwing her out I guess haha your too right there I would love to grow a red poison with stable genes that way you know your getting what you pay for cause the seeds aren't the cheapest.
I was talking to a mate about the light schedule the other day I did know but it was frustrating this time that I couldn't give em 20/4 which I would have liked and I can tell by looking at the bloody skunk this time that the lower buds aren't much because of less light the top is nice but the rest is really lacking.
Anyways I won't be doing that again but then again it could be another 6-8 months before I have another auto grow going cause I'm outta seeds and want to do a few bigger plants hoping to get my blueberry big and done before summer kicks in, then have atleast one outdoor going through the season aswell as the joint grow with my mate then after that maybe next autumn or abit after ill do some more autos, just not sure with it being that far away haha
My souls hungry for some more big fat MJ ladies haha

I just repotted the new two into their final homes changed the soil as well pretty much took the seedling out of the old soil and put them in seedlings soil. Yeah some respond better to more light say 20/4 and others repond better to say a normal 18/6 then as soon as flowering starts a switch to 12/12 others it is all strain dependent. I'm also trying this time with all mix and a splash of light horse fertilizer/ potting soil mix with about 15-20% mix of perlite. Trying next mixes of a few soils. Who knows whats will happen ;) Still have never tested for ph and everything seems to make it harvest.

Last bunch of random grass-o-matic autos ;)
20150724_074947-1.jpg
20150724_075017-1.jpg
20150724_075057-1.jpg

Hey guys.
I'm abit slack of late, well not really just with using this site amongst everything else that gets happening.
So I have some dry and partial cure pics ready to come up which I will have up the next couple of days, possibly not tomorrow though as I'm meant to be going shroom hunting with a mate.
Anyways I brewed up a batch of cannabis coconut oil the othr day with all the trimmings, little buds and and a few proper nugs and I tell ya now its pretty awesome, ate a spoon the last 2 mornings and instantly feel better about the day, Mrs has been using it on her knees which are really bad and need surgery, which is the main reason I brewed it, she's just been using it topically and she reckons its been helping with the pain and also her excema(spelling?). I've also had a few teas and coffees with it which is lovely.
So I'm quite happy with that so far so here's a few pics of that brew.
IGP6923.JPG
IGP6925.JPG

Now the next photo I give a special thanks to Mrs bud, she sent me this pic when I was out with a mate and its awesome because when I started growing I always wanted to have 2 opposite weeds right in front of me and this photo is exactly thaat which I've always wanted :)
Bloody Skunk--double jacky widow
11801118_1475687652747520_1153652960_o.jpg

I have a lot of good to say for this widow but for now ill leave that for when I post more pics and explain.

Now ill post just one pic here of this, this is my blueberry, not sure how old and was Gunna be a throwaway until I noticed her growing strong and resiliently so I've decided to keep her for my new journal, I'm really concentrating this next grow on control of PH and feeding dosages which so far is paying off. She was originally GLR veged then she sexed as a female but looked like she was getting to comfy on the flowering side of things so since I freed up my tent I put her in there under LED and 18/6.
Here's her photo, she's a bit droopy since this was right before her watering time.
IMAG19611.jpg

Thanks guys and ill be back with nug photos and smoke reports and a new journal up soon :)
Hope you all well and staying away from trouble :)

Can I be lazy and ask questions without having to go back lol? How did the trunk and stems get so thick on that bb!? Is it because of glr, or training? How long did it take for her to show sex while under glr?

Can I be lazy and ask questions without having to go back lol? How did the trunk and stems get so thick on that bb!? Is it because of glr, or training? How long did it take for her to show sex while under glr?

Haha sure you can man,
Well I think its a combo of training and keeping my PH more stable then usual and also since it moved tents I've had a fan on her a lot more which is say has played a descent role. I dunno if glr had anything to do with it cause she bulked up more when I reintroduced her to the 18/6 light.
I couldn't tell you exactly, but would of been very close to the 1 month mark and I think the glr actually shortened the time it took to mature somehow because usually she would be a fair bit bigger then this one before showing sex.

Back
Top Bottom