Budlovskis - 12/12 From Seed - LED & CFL Journal - THC Bomb & Multiple Strains

How often you feeding in coir?

What's up with the leaves on the red poison she looks like she's having a lil nute lock out or is that just the lighting

Its mainly just the way the lighting is in that pic but I think she is having some problems atm with the lack of heat sitting around abit much, I'm Gunna work on it but more perlite or smaller pots in winter here would definately be more the go.

Oh and grizz the 12/12s get fed a little more then the autos do

Mate of mine feeds three times a day in coir, with 1/3rd strength nutes, so they getting their full feed. He treats it like hydro... When I was growing in it I fed twice a day....

Yeah autos don't need as much..

Yeah see I really need to get things sorted with them but running a heater will be too much for my liking so I'm hoping when I start running my hps things will be better suited for them, I think I screwed up in a way though by running the autos 12/12 they were never going to get the light or heat they needed considering I rely on my lights for most of the heat.
Anyways this grow in general has been a real experiment and experience gainer, after this lot I plan on starting everything fresh a proper but I probably won't be doing autos for awhile until after the next fresh grows done.
Unless I get another tent, that might change things.
But what I've got coming up is.
A grow with just one photo blueberry fem trained and possibly scrogged. GLR led vege and a 11/13 flower hps.
When that's finished I want to buy a lot of bloody skunk auto seeds since they are a real crowd pleaser and do 6 together in the tent.
That way I keep things seperated and autos can start to finish 18//6.
Depending where I'm at with time I may start vegeing a photo fem to go out door for the summer while I can. Might do a purple haze or Kali mist then.

Also with both of the next grows there will be a lot more perlite in the coco, probably 50/50 mix.
Then when I've used all my coco nutes I want to move back to soil so ill probably start using canna soil at some stage.

Although if I get more gear things might change.

Anyways that's my thoughts because like you can probably tell I've been lacking attention and fiddling to much with my indoor grows lately.

The shit seed banks don't accept those prepaid credit cards :( Been trying to find a seedbank that you can put cash straight into their account, no luck yet... I'm going to have to get credit card sorted from the banks. Damn I didn't want one of those again... Almost made me bankrupt last time, lol...

Damn that sucks, hardly makes any sense.
And what the hell, I would of thought there would be a few that could do a money transfer of some kind, that's weird.
I just use a visa debit cause if I had a credit card, well like you said is probably be sent bankrupt haha.
Imma have a loom at an extra few seedbanks now let you know what I find.

Found ones that accept money orders, but sending that to England Spain or holland through the post. I wouldn't get till next year, lol... What bank does a debit visa? Yeah, p/m if you could. Thanks mate...

Yeah I hear you there and you have the risk it wouldn't even get to them or they could just say they didn't get it, heard bad things about money orders.
Just pm-ed you.
Just realized to I stuffed up in my pm.
I'm pretty sure the most should but I know that the NAB definately does.

Heard about them Afew years ago, tried commonwealth but that was no go. Try again. Only have that and bendigo here... Damn nab, hour away, lol... Thanks bud :)

Ah no that sucks, I'm not a real fan of commonwealth, bendigo might do it aswell though because them and nab both use rediatms for free and they have similar offers I dunno just do what's easier for you :)
Anytime mate, glad I could help out a little bit haha :)

Hey Bud long time, sorry for being so scarce but I will carry on lurking from here. So chuffed for you about the lights, watching the 12/12 progress it just doesnt seem quite as good as it could be with some power lights.

You going to have some massive buds in the near future. I am currently running some auto's 2x AK's and 2x THC bomb autos but not bothering with a journal for this one. Will post somepics when they nearly done which will be a couple weeks or so.

One thing mate - never reuse coco, some smartasses on a forum convinced me it's a good idea, well it isnt, one plant nearly died at the start and has struggled the whole way through, both THC bombs are very mediocre but one of the AK's is quite beautiful, tight, dense buds with an amazing smell. I recon 2 ounces for this grow which is quite uninspiring after my last run.

Next run is gonna be blue dream,blue blood, trainwreck and pure kush, going to try again just leaving them to do their thing. I figured 250 grams off the last grow off a 250w light is a gram a watt so why change it. Dont see me beating that without much training experience, so will try it again and see.

As for the trimming damn i dont evnvy you there but def for a good cause. At least you can scrape your hands when you get back. If you can collect enough, you could even dilute a big clump of scissor hash in some high proof alcohol and sell it as a tincture. Tried it, it works pretty well once you have collected enough. You may have to let it sit and naturally decarb in the alcohol over a few months which is what i did or find a way to apply heat to decarb. One way or another you rolling in bud brother so sure you not complaining too much. :lot-o-toke:

I am getting some private treatment now so hope to be back amongst the living soon and more active here. Hope you and yours are keeping well.

Hey Dabs my man, I was just thinking about where you've been earlier yesterday then checked this before bed and there you were haha
Good to see you back around mate :)

That's alright, I wasn't really Gunna bother doing the journal for this lot but just thought that I might aswell. Sad to hear about your plants mate, ill never reuse I have seen a lot of people mentioning it but I reckon reused coco is only good for herbs or to add into garden soil.
Sounds like you've still managed to get something from it and well 2 isn't too bad for some ounces so I hope its some good toke.
Sounds like nice strains for the next run to, I always like to see how a trainwreck and pure kush go also I'm keen to see how that goes :)

Haha yeah the trimming what a pain.
I've collected abit of scissor hash from my lady but the bloke I do trimming for keeps his scissor hash and well I get sick of the smell of his plants on my hands so I just wash it off haha
Definately a good idea that though and I like that idea of naturally decarbing it, might think about doing abit of that at some stage I've got a few other recipes I've gotta get out the way for now though.
Hahaha I could never complain about that apart from the fact that selling for him another lady and my own stuff well it gets pretty slow and painful haha

Alright mate well I hope things have been going well for you and you get feeling good :)

Today I got a whole car load of indoor grow stuff so I'm happy, how often do you get a 1000 hid plus 400s and 600s and various other stuff just for helping to trim haha
Going to get rid of the 1000hps/my set as much as I'd love to use it it would just be wayyy to expensive.
So I'm keeping a 600 set just need a globe and I've got a spare ballast and while I wait for a 600 globe I put a 400hps in over the ladies till they finish and abit longer.

Unreal though have a ridiculous amount of indoor equipment now and I feel like I'm seeing buds whenever I close my eyes after all the trimming I've done lately haha and still got a lot to go.
Can't say any of its bad though :)

Ill update with some pics soon, just been to busy lately, not a lot happening though but bloody skunk is setting in now and looking pretty nice :)

Hey all
I've come to bring another little update.
As I said I currently have the tent running under a 400 HPS and well its Gunna take me abit to adjust my eyes and photos to the light haha
Today's their 4th day under it and although the 12/12s have been flowering a few weeks before hand, they instantly reacted, they have started shooting up a lot more hair growth and looks like they are filling out a lot nicer :)
The autos, well bloody skunk looking very similar to my last one but with a few bends here and there, she loved and is reacting well to the light too she's grown abit more and starting to flower nicely.
Red poison well I either stunted her growth or she's just not been happy from the start but she is still going and the hps has really helped to push her to grow abit taller, however I think she'll be a funny looking plant just a big bud I think, she seems to have lost any colour she may have had but well she may get it back who knows with her.

Whole lot.
IMAG18252.jpg

12/12 tops.
IMAG18262.jpg

IMAG18272.jpg

Bloody skunk.
IMAG18284.jpg

Back
Top Bottom