Budlovskis - 12/12 From Seed - LED & CFL Journal - THC Bomb & Multiple Strains

I know I'm never reusing again no point when soil isn't all that expensive even more so with what can happen. How's your little red poison doing??

Awesome stuff Bud, these autos are on 16/8 aren't they? Cant you start another photo girl now? I may have got it mixed up but you seem to be waiting for them to finish?

Thanks mate,
Only two are autos the further along two are just 12/12 photos as abit of an experiment, so when they finish ill get my other photo in there to vege and give the autos some longer flowering light which hopefully will help them.

Finally cought up! :)
Looks nice, I've never done a 12/12 from seed. Will be fun to see how it turns out.

:)

Thanks man, she's only a little half assed grow if I can be honest I reckon I could of done a lot more to help get it going properly, but it should still be alright nd give interesting results :)

I know I'm never reusing again no point when soil isn't all that expensive even more so with what can happen. How's your little red poison doing??

Hey man,yeah I'd never reuse soil but people seem to like recommending it for coco pfffft.
Well I need to check on her again but she's not real great probably15cm tall and hasn't stretched much and starting to bud up so it will be an interesting outcome for her, now I haave my hps I want to buy a bunch of bloody skunk seeds and a few red poisons and have a fresh proper go with them, hopefully in some canna soil aswell :)

Aaah of course mate sorry forgot about that, sheesh seems the pills are getting to me seen as this is your 12/12 journal. Has to be said I think 12/12 from seed wold be very worthwhile trying again in a sea of green type setup with your new lights, compared to the LED's. I had reasonable success with it even with hot soil and MAJOR ph problems all through the grow.Only thing is I should have run 8 plants in smaller pots than just the 4. Just another option to consider especially as you have loads of seeds and would make for nice variety. Keen to run one again next year as I am about to place a seed order from your recommended source, thanks for the info, geez they are super generous with the freebies so pretty sure I will have quite a few left over.

Next grow I am pretty keen to try GLR and diminishing light schedule, not so sure about the latter but glr worked really well for me and I think I need a cooltube desperately, I know it can fit because I have seen it done but in my ds60 it's going to be a very snug fit. Think light penetration is decent in there but it's a constant fight to find the sweet spot for light and heat. Too much heat def affects trich development among other things and doesnt help my cause when I want to make oil.

Hope you and your family are keeping well, sorry for my short term memory problems. It's not the weed, that just makes me walk into a room and forget while I was there because I am thinking too much, the real enemy is the drugs, go into kitchen take pill, leave kitchen, think I must take my pill, forgot I have already taken them and doubled up more than once and considering they are already the strong ones, it gets quite interesting. Not advisable

Busy trying a new oil making method of alcohol wash soak for 24 hours in freezer, apparently it prevents the alcohol from stripping chloraphyll and plant waxes, will let you know how it goes, decided to be the guinea pig on that one and only testing with 10 grams.

Also the aromatherapy guys seem to be benefitting from the research into terpenes in cannabis and I have been playing around with ddifferent combos's myself, they definitely seem to have an effect on the high and some of them can definitely reduce anxiety. One that I found very calming was a mix of lemongrass (myrcene heavy) and orange oil (limonene heavy - I think). Seemed to take a lot of the racyness out of the high. Could be my imgination for now or placebo effect but I honestly dont think so. Will keep experimenting. Also copaiba oil contains about 55% caryophellene and trying that today.

Hey mate
Yeah can't blame you on that one, the old pills get to everyone.
Yeah I think its definately a good method, you just have to have all the rest of your setup dialled in better to get awesome yields, is recommend newer growers to get used to growing and get the experience for their mediums and nutes before doing it, still good though.
That's aalright mate always happy to help people out and I'm sure they will treat you well with your order :)

GLR is definately a good modern light schedule especially since it saves money and they still grow well, as for diminishing I dunno does seem alright, my 12/12s have been in 11/13 awhile now and they seem to still be going alright but I think ill give it another go at some stage.

Thanks mate and I hope you and yours are all well too :)
No need to apologize man it happens and when its to do with other drugs well there's not a lot you can do about it.
Thats annoying though and I guess its why so many pharma pills have a bad rap when it comes to messing with people's memory and causing you to double drop that's never a good situation.

I'm glad your doing some experimenting with oil methods gives me someone with experience on making them with effects and results, really comes in handy :)

Well I'm going to have to look into the aromatherapy type methods, sounds really interesting and something I wouldn't mind trying especially what you have just mentioned, sounds tasty in a way haha :)

Anyways, im going to bring an update to this journal very soon, got some snaps lastnight and ladies are smelling deliciousssss

Apparently the ballast I'm gonna get has the timer already built in with a switch for growth (16/8) and flowering (12/12) so the game lantern routine with not be the road I'm taking cool to know it's possible tho. Plus my electric is included in the rent so I'm not really concerned with the costs on that end. I actually wouldn't mind a second opinion on the kit I'm picking up I'll inbox ya the link for it. Well 15cm is bigger then most people make it with the red poisons so congrats man its some good smoke maybe not the strongest % for thc but a tasty one for sure.

alright update time!

It would be fair to say I've been a little neglectful and slack on this journal aswell as the growing.
I am however still pleased enough at the efforts all the ladies are putting in, even the red poison who is turning out to look quite mutant atm haha

Here's some photos of them all together.
IMAG18561.jpg

IMAG18552.jpg

Now12/12s.
Well I'm at a stage now that I think ill be able to figure out what strains they are exactly now, they both have very different buds aswell as beautiful smells.

12/12 #1
She has a very citrus smell to her, very lemony aswell as very orange smelling. She has a fist shape type of a bud not pointy, looks like a backbuild type of a head on her, lots more calyxes and brown hairs on her still cloudy/clear trichomes on her.
IMAG18542.jpg

IMAG18522.jpg

12/12 #2
She's almost complete opposite to #1, she has lots of white hairs aswell as a leaguer type of bud build up a little shorter too, she smells like weed, just a nice chronic/skunky type of a smell which kind of makes me think it could possibly be bagseed.
IMAG18512.jpg

IMAG18501.jpg

THE AUTOs

The red poison, well like I said she's abit mutant s none spiky leaves and is very short and strange looking, only a faint smell atm. Not sure if its something I caused or if its genetics or maybe the red poison really likes a lot of light considering they have only had 12/12 and 11/13 light.
IMAG18453.jpg

IMAG18462.jpg

Now the bloody skunk.
Very similar to my first one except she has slight bends from a little training I did, seems pretty strong sand seems as though she will have more bud then the first, smell so far is a little different too, has a fruitier softer smell then my first one but that could change as she progresses.
IMAG18471.jpg

IMAG18481.jpg

That's all for my update atm and I will try to keep things updated a lot more aswell as let you all know what strain the 12/12 s are when I figure it out :)
Hope your all well and the green gods are treating you well with your gardens :)

Apparently the ballast I'm gonna get has the timer already built in with a switch for growth (16/8) and flowering (12/12) so the game lantern routine with not be the road I'm taking cool to know it's possible tho. Plus my electric is included in the rent so I'm not really concerned with the costs on that end. I actually wouldn't mind a second opinion on the kit I'm picking up I'll inbox ya the link for it. Well 15cm is bigger then most people make it with the red poisons so congrats man its some good smoke maybe not the strongest % for thc but a tasty one for sure.

Hey mate :)
I've heard and seen abit about those ballast there handy to have and a good idea but it really does take the chances of glr out of the equation, unless of course you had a different vege light.
Ah your one of the lucky few man, is love to have a rent/electricity in one setup, anyways if you have that normal 18/6 schedule would still be the way of go if I had the money definately :)
To easy man ill have a look at it shortly.
Haha Thanks mate, that's what I figured, I was so close to just culling her but figured well I might aswell see what she'll do, so hopefully ill get some of these delicious buds your talking about, potency is no concern to me, just a nice feeling and taste and ill be happy, even if its just 3 grams haha

Nice work bro, i tested 12/12 from seed and i think this is a good gardening trick...U can find some info here: No Mercy Seeds 12/12 Hours 7 Harvests a Year System
here's my Jack 12/12 from seed
rsz_imgp1312.jpg

:Namaste:

That's a nice little beast of a 12/12 mate :thumb:
What type of medium and pot size were you using? also lights?

Good job there man, 12/12s like that definately make the method worth it.

Also just to anyone, I encourage anyone with 12/12 s to share some pics and results of your own 12/12 grows if your stopping by and willing to add some info to the journal.
Just so others viewing and thinking of using 12/12 can see what people haave done. :)

sonlight 400W dimmable ballast with phillips green power bulb, 5 l rectangle pot with canna terra professional medium,
Advanced nutrients expert bundle nutes with conossieur base, dry weight 20+grams
:passitleft:
:Namaste:
Sounds like a good setup with lots of variation mate, I'm thinking about giving canna terra a go when I finish up with the coco nutes, a lot of people seem to get good results with it, ill-have to drop by and check out your journals mate

:thumb:

Oh I did some reading and looking at pics aswell as looking at my 12/12 s and well I'm pretty close to figuring out what they are.
12/12 #1 has a strong chance of being double Jacky widow and a small chance of being THC bomb.
12/12#2 I believe is most likely bagseed but there is a chance it could be amnesia due to some similarities.
Is a hard job figuring it out but I'm pretty sure my guess for #2 is spot on #1 is a hard one though.
I dunno maybe someone else can chime in on what they think they may be.
Seeds I started with were thc bomb, djw, amnesia and bagseed.

Here is a couple pics of my 12/12 grow. The harvested product looks a bit better than when they were alive - massive ph problems throughout the grow and hot soil which is what led me to coco and not looked back since.

Would have loved to have seen how they would have turned out if they were healthy. The one next to the tablet was the smallest, a 100% indica northern lights (well RQS version anyway). Was pretty nice smoke though, super fruity.

Two of the others were power flower which is from a mixture of South African sativas, wasnt too fond of the smoke and typically thats the strain they gave me freebies of so have another 6 of those lying around. I grew up smoking South african sativas and
even though they were grown poorly I thought it was a pretty weak representation of any of my old faves and never heard of one I havent tried.

The short square fat one was fruit spirit. A supposed cross of blueberry and ww.The two strains with some of the most controversy about who has the originals and what genetic lines are being sold as the real deal, so really who knows what it is but it was by far my favourite smoke along with the NL. I actually do plan to grow one of these out properly one day. Quite a fruity taste but dont think I came close with all the problems i had and a very mellow and calm cerebral high.

DSCN49181.JPG

DSCN49271.JPG

DSCN49161.JPG

DSCN49021.JPG

DSCN49062.JPG

DSCN49333.JPG

DSCN49363.JPG

Any new news sir bud.I bet your glad you've got hps to keep the temps higher with your freezing weather at the moment:)

Hey mate :)
Sorry I havnt been on for awhile guys I've just been flat out busy with growing, selling, breeding and baking not to mention finally being able to have a toke on some bud that doesn't get me anxious as hell haha
As for your question Toddosh well I'm hopefully gun get a good update up here tonight of what's been happening with these lil' ladies and yes I'm am extremely happy to have hps, if I was using led or worse, cfl at this point in time I reckon my tent would get below 10 easy with lights out nd even with hps its a struggle to keep the tent above 20 with lights on while having the air flow running but I make do and well one of the ladies may have went hermie due to the cold but thaat just means a little early a harvest but all but the red poison have turned a nourish purple colour from the cold so they aren't bad to look at :)

Anyways update soon folks,
Ill be back

Well hey all :)
Ill apologize again everyone has probably wanted an update and wondered if I was still around but I'm never far away from this site and I'm always having a quick peek on here when I get the chance. I have a lot of catching up to do now and so many journals I've most likely missed a lot on but I get through it :)
Anyways to the ladies, what you all probably want to see

Well I guess ill start small with the little red poison.
Without a question I can just see mutation in here genes, strange leaves, strange structure and just plain weird looking..
She does have some nice crystal on her and smells nice, actlly has a smell you can pick as a part of the bloody skunks smell build.
Anyways here's her most recent pics (lastnight)

IMAG19092.jpg

IMAG19102.jpg

Now this is one of the 12/12 s cant remember if its 1 or 2 but its very easy to pic the difference.
She is covered in hairs and bud but not a whole lot of resin over leaves or anything, she just has a plain old lovely chronic weed type of smell :)
IMAG19113.jpg

IMAG19121.jpg

Now the other auto, this is my second proper bloody skunk. I'm not sure if any of you have realized but I already have a soft spot for this strain, it gets so much praise from the people I sell it to or give samples to, its always beautiful looking and has a nice smell, I think this and the strawberry cough are 2 strains ill definitely always have a stock of seeds for :)
One thing I can say for this one is its been interesting since the 1st one I grew was under led its kind of been a comparison, so well looks and colours ave been pretty well the same with the exception being under led it looked a lot denser and was covered in a lot more resin whereas under hps its fluffed a little and looks a lot fatter but her main cola looks a lot better under hps :)

IMAG19131.jpg

IMAG19173.jpg

IMAG19141.jpg

Now for the last ladie, my 2nd 12/12 the one I suspect to be thc bomb even more now with the hermie(rev seed) and purple calyxes (thc bomb has been known to have).
Well I gave her the chop lastnight since for a few weeks she has looked stagnant and then lastnightiI noticed a hermie flower on her and just thought well its coming down.
Smells amazing, its probably a close tie between bs and this one with being the best smelling of the 4, she has a real lemon orange smell with an undertone ofskunk or chronic, quite a mouth watering smell, I'm not going to bother to much for weights on this one cause I know its not much at all.
Anyway I'm rambling again here's some photos of what she looked like lastnight at chop and abit before it.
IMAG19183.jpg

IMAG19191.jpg

IMAG19211.jpg

IMAG19262.jpg

IMAG19252.jpg

And almost forgot about this photo, its of the very bottom part of stem in the other photos it was surrounded by buds, I have no idea why its shaped itself like this but it did and just looks funny haha
IMAG19271.jpg

Well that's my updat so far, now I've got to get round to doing my SC strain review and catching up on all these journals :)

Peace my friends :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom