Budlovskis - 12/12 From Seed - LED & CFL Journal - THC Bomb & Multiple Strains

I think the stem is fattening up because more on the pruning then the training it seems that the more you cut off the big fan leaves the thicker the stems get. I think its because the root highways to the leaves has to re route their paths causing the "nute highways" and stem to become more focused on the leaves it does have.

Yes more of the grass-o-matic random ones growing like crazy right now starting 4th node and a week old :p. Yields aren't the greatest so far but 100% germination rate with em.

I've also got my hands on a few Barney's farm LSD seeds. I was wondering if I planted them outside now if it would be kinda the same as starting em on 12/12. They're suppose to be finished mid September but as its already august not sure what would happen... Wouldn't it just start to flower right away Hmmmm.... (talked to the shop and the guy said it will stretch for about two weeks and then it'll start to straight in flowering so expect the same size of an autoflower and will yield about the same as well maybe 50g)

Edit: Got my questioned answered but will leave the question here just as information and if anyone else has any opinions

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom