Growing Again

dakota grown

Well, here we are again, and I'm ready for round 2. For those of you that missed my last grow (NL, Ice, Papaya), here's some highlights (its also in my signature)

100_0550.JPG

100_05652.JPG

100_0587.JPG

100_06211.JPG

100_06311.JPG

100_0603.JPG

I flowered out 11 females, averaging about 1.5-2 oz yield each of the dankest, stoniest bud ever. It incapacitated seasoned smokers and crippled novices. The NL was definitely the best of the three, but it was also a bitch to manicure compared to the other two.

This year I'm starting out with 5 seeds each of:
White Rhino (Nirvana)
AK-48 (Nirvana)
Super Skunk (Sensi Seeds)
Heavy Duty Fruity (TH Seeds)

looking good so far
100_0657.JPG

This year I'm going to pay more attention to: watering, Ph, and proper nutrient use. My goal is to average 2-2.5 oz this time.

Wish me luck, and keep an eye out for updates:peace::headbanger:

How do you like those grow plugs vs rockwool cubes?
I recently bought a bag of them and I've been trying them out.

I haven't used rockwool before, but I had better luck with the rapid rooters than I did using peat pots, higher seed/clone survival rate overall.

Nice to see you growing again DG! I remember your last grow being something special so I cant wait to see how this one turns out.

Great strain selection! They all sound fantastic. Thanks for the refresher on the last grow too. I'd forgotten how beautiful they turned out.

Also, that last picture of the tray looks really trippy when you scroll up and down. Try it.... See what I mean!

hell yeah..ill be checkin this one

Where did you get your Ice stain?
I grew a Nirvana Ice strain recently... it really came out great and I'm VERY happy with the Nirvana Ice strain!.

Cheers!

Nirvana same as you. Really enjoying it but I'm waiting to see a pheno that looks like the one in the pics that they show of Ice where it's so frosted that you can't see the plant at all:grinjoint:

Good to see you back in operation. Thnough we're a long ways from that point, I hereby volunteer myself as a guniea pig! 4/20 should be interesting this year don't ya think?

OK who wants an update?

2 of the white rhinos didn't survive so I planted a couple of bagseeds in their place. I'm pretty sure they're either blueberry or a strain called lemon drop (tastes JUST like a lemon drop out of a vaporizer). BAD NEWS: when I transferred from the rapid rooters to the cups I ripped one of the bagseed sprouts right out of its roots :oops:. however it's still alive. I will be waiting to see if it survives. GOOD NEWS: I got another fixture & I now have 2 4ft 4-light T5 fixtures in my grow closet. So far I'm feeding these happy little children a weak mixture of FoxFarms Grow Big/Big Bloom & Superthrive (the Superthrive will be discontinued after this; it was just for the sprouts) Anyways here's a pic for you:

100_0659.JPG

thanks again to the people who have been following my grow for awhile:thanks: ; and thanks again to the ones who are just now taking interest:welcome:

OK, quick update: happy, happy plants (even the one I ripped out of her roots, though she's a little small ). can't seem to feed them enough nutes. gonna have a huge harvest this year.
100_0660.JPG

100_06611.JPG

OK folks, it's about damn time I updated. At 6 weeks from seed, all 20 plants are looking really good (including the one I ripped out of its roots). I have 6 confirmed females, a couple of suspected males, and a dozen that haven't shown their sex yet.

some pics:
100_06651.JPG

100_06661.JPG

100_06671.JPG

100_06682.JPG

Back
Top Bottom