Growing Bag Seed & Pineapple Kush - Toxiq - 2016

toxiq

Hey guys this is my first grow and I'm learning a lot of new things!

So I found two seeds in a bag of particularly nice weed and decided to use them because I was impatient.

One seed didn't make it past seedling because we'd been overwatering them and having the light too close to them.
Running 400w HPS in a 60x60x140cm tent.

It's been 5 and a half weeks since seed and suffered some nutrient burn and heat stress because I'm a newbie and fucked up. The leaves are still starting to claw upwards when new ones start to grow and I'm not too sure what to do with it..

Temperatures are running around 78 degrees F, with relative humidity at about 30% or so. I'm hoping to get a humidifier to increase it a bit - currently using a towel suspended from the top that is dipped in water.
Currently have a seedling from Barney's Farm. It's a Pineapple Chunk. It's been in soil after germinating for about 7 days and it seems to be doing well.

Soil pH is just below seven. Using Plagron Royalmix soil.

File_005.jpeg
File_004.jpeg
File_0003.jpeg
File_0012.jpeg
File_0022.jpeg

re: Growing Bag Seed & Pineapple Kush - Toxiq - 2016

hey there you should be fine i had the same problem last week forgot to plug the inline fan after cleaning it lol but try to get the RH up that will help a lot hope the towel helps you can mist too find a clean bottle and spray every now and then that will help the RH and the plants love it but other in that looking good keep up the good work

:goodjob:

They look like they've been through alot, but they will recover. At least you didn't give up on them. The growth seems nice and healthy now.

Welcome to the forums, we appreciate you sharing this journal with the community. I'll be Glad to follow along as you grow... Keep up the good work and....

KiG :green_heart:cheers

They have been! They were burning inside that tent! I'm kind of worried now though because I don't think my tent is tall enough for them to grow without burning...
But the new growth is looking much healthier now so it's looking good for them! Will post pics tomorrow :D

They have been! They were burning inside that tent! I'm kind of worried now though because I don't think my tent is tall enough for them to grow without burning...
But the new growth is looking much healthier now so it's looking good for them! Will post pics tomorrow :D

That happen with my last grow Zombie Kush from ripper seeds so what i did was monster crop it by snapping makes a nuckel in the stock and it will heal it self now it will grow side ways the plant will grow up to the light

have a look at my zombie kush it got so big i had to do the say thing
IMG_58387.JPG
IMG_58387.JPG
IMG_58526.JPG
IMG_56378.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom