Growing from seed

6015Sandy

I need some help! I germinated my seeds, put them in soil and waited. They are not growing! I have soil, warmth, and water but they are not growing. I scraped some of the soil and still nothing. Is it the soil?? Can I put the roots in water again? I know the soil is a 'starting soil' for seeds and roots, and its a light soil. I don't understand why they are not growing. Can anyone help me?

Sandy

Possibly another Overwatering issue this morning. Really, there can be no other reason, well, perhaps no moisture at all, but, between sprouting the seed and planting it, till it pops out the ground, there are no human requirements in that time frame, no watering, no feeding, no light issues, nothing, perhaps a misting of the soil top, but that is it. Even bad soil should still give a plant of some description.

Except for wet soil, a drownded sprout will never see daylight, poor thing

Me two bits is all,, karma sent friend

Oh, one more thing perhaps,, before you put the seed or sprouted seed into the soil, make the soil moist first, a bit of water and then mix the soil top two inches all up so it is only evenly moist, then plant the seed or sprouted seed

How long has it been since germination and planting??? I'm currently on my first grow and 1 seedling broke through the soil within 24hrs, another took 3 days to break through!!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

How long has it been since germination and planting??? I'm currently on my first grow and 1 seedling broke through the soil within 24hrs, another took 3 days to break through!!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Depends on the seed, how old it is, etc. I have read some accounts of old seed taking almost two weeks. Very generally speaking you should see something by 5-7 days.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom