Growing issues

BAR1

I am in desperate need of help...my plants are 3 to 6 inches tall..very thin and only have the original four leaves...what can I do I'm afraid I am going to loose them...please help

I have 2 reflector series 450w led grow lights full spectrum for indoor plants...they are in a 50x50x79 grow tent...in soil..probably 1 gallon containers..don't know how to add photo

20170409_151101_837_.jpg
20170409_151101_837_.jpg

Mine are 3 wk old autos, maybe 6"-8" tall. My reflector has been 10"-16" from my seedlings the whole way thru since they broke ground. There is something else going on with those seedlings or the light was moved there for the picture.
What kinda LED is it? Brand of panel? Power? Etc...

Mine are 3 wk old autos, maybe 6"-8" tall. My reflector has been 10"-16" from my seedlings the whole way thru since they broke ground. There is something else going on with those seedlings or the light was moved there for the picture.
What kinda LED is it? Brand of panel? Power? Etc...

R u checking ur ph, how often do u water/feed what's ur temps an humidity. Lots of things could be going on

R u checking ur ph, how often do u water/feed what's ur temps an humidity. Lots of things could be going on

I think a lot has to do with what you are growing in plus the lights.
You mentioned soil, reg, coco,? Could mean a lot. Well good luck to ya....✌️

Back
Top Bottom