Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

Cabbage anyone?

Day 29 PM

Everything has turned back to the light and looks much better just 12 hours later. Training will continue as they grow.

Regarding the last grow. Wouldn't you know it, the Triple Cheese is a big hit with the wife (and me too). What a great body buzz. Originally the wife turned up her nose because of the name only. Now she says it's her favorite thus far. Goes to figure. Every time I get a smallish plant that I say I'm not gonna grow again, that's what she falls in love with. Guess I'll have to order some more beans of it. Last one was aquirred as a freebie. Hopefully when I go to grow it again I won't get a runt.

Did you top anything or just take off big fans?

Cabbage anyone?

It's a new strain I'm working on. You can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon and get smoked to the b'jesus on it in the evening.

God damn I hope they stretch after you flip!

Longer veg, more salad!

And you can tell this how?

I hope they stretch too.

Buying stock in Hidden Valley Ranch.

Should say the big one turned back to the light. She's the only one with stems long enough to manipulate well.

Did you top anything or just take off big fans?

They were all topped somewhere back around day 21.

It's a new strain I'm working on. You can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon and get smoked to the b'jesus on it in the evening.

Cannonball! Cannonball coming!

Mmmmm. 36 holes does sound nice. Heck, I'd take a front or back 9 right now. :(

I need one of those projection indoor practice setup thingies. :D :D :D

Mmmmm. 36 holes does sound nice. Heck, I'd take a front or back 9 right now. :(

I need one of those projection indoor practice setup thingies. :D :D :D

I used to play daily back before I was married. Monday through Thursday was a large bucket at the range for lunch, about 90 wedges at the target green in our back yard right after work, then 8-12 holes after that until sundown. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (sometimes we'd skip Sunday because the course was too busy) was a full 18. 25 years later, I haven't played a round in maybe 4 years. I went to the range once this year. Picked up my bag and the strap broke from dry rot. Was impressed with how I hit the ball though. Some of it is still in there.

Same here. Nothing kills a good game like sea duty though. :laugh:

I broke my left wrist 10 years ago. It never healed right and I broke it again several years later. After the second break I had a proximal row carpectomy where they remove 2 bones from your wrist and reconfigure it. I have very limited range of motion now and poor grip strength. I can't bear any weight on it. Swinging a club isn't necessarily painful but it does cause some discomfort.

I did something to my right wrist a couple years ago. Couldn’t play for about 18 months, and still wear a wrist brace night. No idea what it was, and probably should have had it looked at. Seems to be fine now though, and it’s been about 3 years or so.

Sitting on the floor of the closet, having a Mojito with the girls before letting them have their drink. Thinking I will flip them Friday.
IMG_20191120_194914.jpg

Raise a Mojito to a mighty mighty stretch!

The cabbage girls could use some stretch. I think the big normal girl will outgrow the tent if I don't flip soon. During the Brooklyn Sunrise grow, the cabbage girl I had really shined during the stretch. Hoping these three cabbages do the same.

Day 34

Mixed up 6 gallons of 5/5/5 and spread it around until they all all felt about the same weight. The big girl (back left) was the dryest so she got the most. Also why she looks a bit wilty in the photos. Think Friday is flip day. By the time they are ready for their next drink I'll move to 6g Mega Crop, 5ml Pro Tekt, 5ml Cal Mag. That should be the formula until harvest.

Verdantness

And in another tent....clones. I couldnt resist
cabbagepatch-618x412.jpg

And in another tent....clones. I couldnt resist
cabbagepatch-618x412.jpg

3 out of 4 cabbage heads. Hoping the stretch does them right. If the Dutch Passion Brooklyn Sunrise Autos (totally unrelated strain but last time I encountered cabbages) is any indication, they'll do great. One of the BS's cabbages ended up being the rock star of that grow. I'll wait for a couple weeks then defoliate the hell out of them. That should define their structure some more. They definitely have the breaks to do well, just gotta force it out of them.

@Master Of None Was just looking over the 1st page of this journal and noticed that you were #2 to subscribe to the thread. You don't post a lot but always throw in a like right away. Thanks for taking the ride, even if you're not a prolific poster.

Back
Top Bottom