Guitron1988 Poor Dudes Grow Journal

guitron1988

whats up every one out there

my name is guitron1988, im a 20 year old newb at this, first time ever grow.

i constructed a small grow box for now

its 18" wide x 19 3/8" tall

im using right now 2 2700k cfls

Picture_00813.jpg

This is were it be growing for the next week
Picture_01312.jpg

I got a clone ..is that blue led okay for when its sleeping
Picture_0188.jpg

and here it is with lights on at noon
Picture_0215.jpg

How she looking ?
Picture_0222.jpg

I will be needing lots of help but thanks to buddah i found this site :thanks:

Hey bro

I think the fans blue LED shouldn't be a problem during the veg phase of your clone, but might be a problem during flowering sleepy time. Read this thread.

Otherwise having the lights 4" above the plan is good, I heard you can go as far as 3". Just use the palm of your hand, leave it close to your plant under the light for about a minute, if your hand doesn't get (too) warm your plant should be ok.

How long ago did you begin rooting this clone? Are you feeding it anything?

Hey bro

I think the fans blue LED shouldn't be a problem during the veg phase of your clone, but might be a problem during flowering sleepy time. Read this thread.

Otherwise having the lights 4" above the plan is good, I heard you can go as far as 3". Just use the palm of your hand, leave it close to your plant under the light for about a minute, if your hand doesn't get (too) warm your plant should be ok.

How long ago did you begin rooting this clone? Are you feeding it anything?

Thanks for the info...
When i got the clone it had good roots ive had it in soil for about 2 days now
its in MG moisture control soil.

Yup and may i add my top leafs are curling under . I water every weekend give it a good watering, about every 4 days a spray ,and every 7-10 days i give it the pest spray . if im doing any thing wrong <I prob am> don`t go to harsh on me keep in mind this is my first ever grow. all tips do come out helpfull. thank you

Back
Top Bottom