H00k Shitz Brix & A Couple Of Other Things: Girlz 2019

...Thanks Fellas...:thumb:...considering I made it through the 70's...skies the limit now!... ;) ...those were some "interesting" times to say the least...:eek:...:rofl:..they keep throwin' in some new parts, who knows how far I'll go...got good genes tho'...my dad (94) is driving out for a visit shortly...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
Happy birthday and that is a beautiful garden, nice work.

:happy-birthday:
Mighty fine jungle you got there. You sure have some monsters in there. The Killer looks like an A5 Haze pheno. It should be awesome smoke but it's the longest flowering pheno, you could go 13-16 weeks easily on that one. You'll have a massive yield though.

...Yeah, she has at least another 3 weeks..if not longer...looking like Bubba and Critical will be done before she is, so that will free up some much needed room...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...

Hey h00k! :happy-birthday:

Garden looks insane right now! :eek: That Candida stretch is pretty wild I’m looking forward to seeing how it flowers for you. It’s going to be a lovely compliment to all your variety, it’s a lovely medicine :)

Glad tp hear you’re not overdoing it so much anymore and that things are healing up well post-surgery. Amazing how they can do that now, like you described, 4” scar and no muscles cut - amazing!

...Mornin'... :ciao: ...been down for the count the past couple of days...flu/virus??...hip's doing OK...no crutches or cane, but still gotta take care to not overdo it...physio app't. next week...
...managed to get the timers set back a half hour last night, and should have fed the girlz, as Candida was major droopy...gave them all a sip and will give a trans tonight...the plan is to take Lilly down tomorrow or Monday, and stick Bubba in the small room...that will free up some space in the big room, and allow me to shift plants around for optimum light...maybe even move the critical over to the small room as well...dunno' yet...the A5's and Candida pretty much fill the room...can't imagine if I had vegged them longer!...:eek:...the big Killer is still foxtailing, so I hope reduced light will tell her to stop already!...should be some pic's next update...

...Have a great long weekend...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

...Mornin'... :ciao: ...memo to self...don't schedule next hip replacement mid grow...:rolleyes::rofl:...every time I go in the shed, I shake my head, then shudder to think about the upcoming trim jail sentence...:eek:...
...so, last night gave all the girlz a trans drench...did some shuffling around in the big room, and got the big killer moved to a front corner, right in front of the oscillating tower fan...she is so thick and dense, so want optimum air flow...the light over her now is less than the Mars, so maybe that will also help curtail her growth... I won't be surprised to see maybe 12 zips from her!!...the other A5's and the Candida are beasts as well, growing into and above the lights which are at maxed out height...the Critical and especially Bubba seem so small in comparison...next run of Bubba, will definitely need a longer veg time to increase yield...she is frosting up nicely, and will probably be next, after Lily. speaking of which, will probably will have a stay of execution till Wednesday due to weather...
...got some pic's from last night...not the greatest...hard to get good shots in the jungle...:rolleyes:...

...view when I open the door...

...Big Killer in the corner, cola shot, and frost development...or lack thereof...:rolleyes:...

...Bubba...

...Candida...

...Critical Mass...

...Panama...she is the least developed, and will go into October most likely...

...Nurse Lily...under @VIPARSPECTRA lighting...

...still can't get a good shot of the younger Killer, but I can say she's a super cropped beast...

...that's about it...everyone enjoy the long weekend...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

hehehe...yup...chaos!... :rofl: ...I like to think if I didn't have the mobility issue, it would at least be a lil' more controlled...to be honest I haven't singled out a smell on the Bubba...when I open the shed I get whacked with a powerful fruity pineapple/pine from Lily and an earthy/woody/coffee from Killer...will try to remember tonight to get a whiff on Bubba tonight...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

...mornin'... :ciao: ...so yesterday I harvested Lily...she was 54 days post flip, which put her in the middle of breeder stats...gonna' be a decent yield...dense, heavy, stinky buds...one down...five to go...
...last night I moved(squished) Bubba and Critical into the small room and added another small blurple light in there...timers were adjusted again, so running 10/14 on all girlz...nice to have some room to move in the big room, but its still a jungle!...hoping to get some pruning done in there the next couple evenings...

...Floppy Lily...

...frosty...

trim session indoors...still a view of the lake...

...popcorn trim...even down low had nice frost...

...bag-o-buds...split this up into 3 bags...

...still waiting on killer...:rolleyes:...

...Lilly was a breeze to trim...nice flower to leaf ratio...next up should be Bubba and Critical...Have a great week...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

Back
Top Bottom